• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redx508

spinner_128_anti_alias.gif

aceface

Got it. I think. Got a confirmation email...hoping it doesn't order more than one because it reloaded several times.

LaneDS

Thread on official forums suggesting they sold out.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/225135-Physical-CE-is-already-sold-out-for-NA-stores.?p=2842444#post2842444

chrono01

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/225135-Physical-CE-is-already-sold-out-for-NA-stores.?p=2842444#post2842444

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Okay mine went through, I hope...

Thank you for your purchase from the Square Enix Online Store!

Please find your pre-order details below.
Please also note that we have not charged you yet. You will be notified by email before we debit your account, which will occur a few days before the delivery of your pre-order.

creid

Well that's certainly a good way to get everyone else to stop refreshing.

Jomjom

Banned
Well I hope Best Buy or Amazon gets CEs then. I would love to get my GCU discount on this like I did with the Bloodborne, Type-0 and Order CEs.

Paid via Paypal and redirected. Got e-mail confirmation but page from the redirect to confirm order is still loading. lol... I think I got it?

Loaded and GOT IT!! YES!!

Your order is now completed. We sent you a confirmation email to your email address.

Dunan

Sorry, I should have been more specific (and also, my work computer blocks anything without a secure hyperlink so I apologize for that >>;;). But, I think you've found it already. You don't have to input your credentials until you download the client. Downloading the client is free and it should be on that main website. It'll ask for your login at the client then download the full game. Try here. I think that's the page, though I can't be sure.

Thank you very much; your link seems to be exactly what I was looking for. (Only 107 megabytes?) I had been here, which seems to be for people who don't yet own it.

Downloading as we speak!

kierwynn

omg finally it just came up and suddenly started working- got my confirmation email and the site loaded and said thanks for your order bless

Not sold out. I just went on my space phone (iPhone 6+) and did the pre-order from scratch and just got my confirmation e-mail. Only hiccup was loading the cart page which took 3 refreshes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom