• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khrno

Guys a question about regions and the expansion:

My SE account and ARR are from EU, will the NA expansion work with my account?

I'm not in Europe anymore and unless I want to buy the CE twice (physical from NA and digital from EU) I won't be able to play day 1 (or the early start). Then I would just have to import and wait ages for it to arrive.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Guys a question about regions and the expansion:

My SE account and ARR are from EU, will the NA expansion work with my account?

I'm not in Europe anymore and unless I want to buy the CE twice (physical from NA and digital from EU) I won't be able to play day 1 (or the early start). Then I would just have to import and wait ages for it to arrive.

I'm afraid keys are region locked.

EU Twitter update from a couple of minutes ago.

MAINTENANCE UPDATE

We encountered a few issues that mean that the maintenance will be prolonged.

We will continue updating you here.

We will try to give you as much advance notice as possible so that you can prepare.

Sorry about the delay!

Buying something from a shop: Final Fantasy XV vapourware edition.

Layd Dly

Lg8LmPG.jpg

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
SE don't want my monies, can't put it in da cart ;.;

Edit: Is the Content disc the Blu-Ray thingy?

creid

I finally got to my cart, but I don't have an account and the Register button does absolutely nothing.

Had it in my cart, cart wouldn't load, and then I hit refresh and a message pops up saying I've been automatically signed out and will need to sign back in.

Khrno

I'm afraid keys are region locked.

Thought so. It was funny how during XI my game was from NA since it hadn't released in Europe and it was worst at the time, at least now I can buy digital and get done with it, but man if I can't get the CE is going to suck.

Has anyone lucky enough to get this to load and not in a mad rush to check out been able to see the price on the digital CE on the store?

I'm trying to pre-order a CE too... this is the worst. I managed to successfully create an account inbetween all of the cart spinning, so at least I lucked out there.

Jayhawk

Maybe I should stop hammering their site with all these requests by having multiple computers and multiple browsers trying to do the one single thing.

WolvenOne

SE Store is probably the only place it'll be listed for awhile. SE's going to want to take advantage of it's higher margins there, I don't blame them exactly but it is irritating.

Amazon, Steam, Etc, will probably follow soon enough.

#speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom