• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolvenOne

You know, it just occured to me, but since they're modifying skillspeed and spellspeed to be more useful, I hope they take the time to do the same thing for parry. I mean, I really do want the OPTION, to gear myself for defense, for instances when a healer's going to struggle. Hint hint developers, HINT HINT!

Granted, an additional defense stat would be better yet. Even if Parry also worked against Magical Damage, it still wouldn't be very reliable.

PS: Can I pre-order the expansion for Steam yet?

Argh I need to find out if they charge for preorders at release or now

If it's at release I'll get a physical one but if it's at the time you preorder then I won't

If only their website wasn't down I could check!

I believe the U.S. Store charges about a week or so before they ship it. not sure about EU though.

At least that's how they did my type 0 ce and the ff10 ps4 coming in May.

Istaerion

Argh I need to find out if they charge for preorders at release or now

If it's at release I'll get a physical one but if it's at the time you preorder then I won't

If only their website wasn't down I could check!

They will charge you about 7 to 10 days before the actual ship-date. Anyone who has placed an order for the Moogle Delivery Plush can tell you that they do not charge immediately.

Naturally, this might not be the case with PayPal transactions.

Dunan

Dumb question, Gaffers: I bought the Windows version of this game, in digital form, from a fellow Gaffer. I entered the code on SE's site and my account now shoes the 30 days of additional play that this code includes.

But where do I download the actual game?

kierwynn

This is what happens when you give everyone an exact time. Gotta do the amiibo surprise thing! 8D
not really pls don't ever do that

Dumb question, Gaffers: I bought the Windows version of this game, in digital form, from a fellow Gaffer. I entered the code on SE's site and my account now shoes the 30 days of additional play that this code includes.

But where do I download the actual game?

It's not on Mogstation, it's on the main game website. Google it.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
S05pbuK.png

Depressingly neither the US nor EU site show the bonus video disc in a proper case. Unless it's version dependent and PC only gets a DVD in a sleeve or something.

What? No Blu-Ray as Japan has?

We had it for the first CE's Edition for 2.0, why? ;.;

WolvenOne

Sorry for asking about the Steam version, should've looked it up myself, (just did,) I think I'll hold off until I can Pre-Order via Steam. I really want to keep the option to get messages from people on Steam, ya know.

Plus I want to make myself cry on command by looking at how many hours I've played.

Dunan

It's not on Mogstation, it's on the main game website. Google it.

Googling was the first thing I tried. I'm not sure exactly ow to phrase a Google search; I want to download a game that I have already paid for. It is easy enough to find "Free Trial" and "Buy Now" links on the main game site, but those lead to retailers like Amazon and Gamestop. I already own the game, and have entered the code on Mog Station, but want to download the executable file that runs the game on my PC.

Jayhawk

This cart mess is because I mocked the cart we used to have on the FC house lawn, isn't it? YoshiP!!!!! WHY YOU PUNISH ME?

Googling was the first thing I tried. I'm not sure exactly ow to phrase a Google search; I want to download a game that I have already paid for. It is easy enough to find "Buy Now" links on the main game site, but those lead to retailers like Amazon and Gamestop. I already own the game, but want to download the executable file that runs the game on my PC.

Sorry, I should have been more specific (and also, my work computer blocks anything without a secure hyperlink so I apologize for that >>;;). But, I think you've found it already. You don't have to input your credentials until you download the client. Downloading the client is free and it should be on that main website. It'll ask for your login at the client then download the full game. Try here. I think that's the page, though I can't be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom