• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae |OT| Brought to you by Coleman™

i-Lo

That cloth animation. I can't see things in this department getting much better going into the full game.

ff15to.gif

Falk

that puzzling face
I bet soon we'll find out that these guys are just Coleman's sales representatives.

rofl

you're just chilling out taking a stroll at night with your buddies

huge spaceship pulls up with bright lights and flags and shit and ~20 robots jump out to sell you coleman

BumRush

Nice OT, Kagari.

Anyone know if the campfire buffs can stack? E.g. can you cook the remove status ailments buff and the attack up buff in the same sitting?

HeelPower

I bet soon we'll find out that these guys are just Coleman's sales representatives.

US2zA9v.jpg

They're probably salesman belonging to the IKEA faction in the game.I doubt Coleman would attack their supporters.

IKEA are pissed that Noctis didn't buy their new outdoor gear.The company is losing majorly to Coleman hence the conflict of the game etc.
QAnpN6V.png

vato_loco

Preordering it today (last day to preorder, by the way).

I know I promised never to preorder a game again, but this is XV we're talking about. It kinda breaks the rules themselves.

Having the code for this for 10 days now and it still not working is the perfect final troll from Square Enix after waiting nearly a decade to play something of this damn game. Though I really wish that somebody at SE would flip the switch today. Realistically, the embargo makes it seem like it's going to go live tomorrow.

EDIT: IT'S LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT EXISTS! YESSSSSS!

Cornbread78

Man, I can't believe tomorrow this is finally out with Type-0.... Although, until I hear differently, I'll blame this demo for Type-0 not being on Vita, lol.

ranmafan

Its nice we will be able to finally play a bit of it soon. But I still got to wait till Thursday for my Japanese copy. Still will be nice to hear what others are saying about it the next few days.

Mendrox

Well thanks to the bad bad € to $ conversation rate I won't be it digital and will rather buy it on friday. :-/ Sadly...

Valnen

I'll be getting a digital copy of Type 0 within probably a week of release. I'll probably play the demo before I even touch Type 0. Can't wait.

Jonnax

Oh my. My copy has shipped. Hopefully the stars align and I get it before the 20th.

Has it really been 9 years since they announced it? I think I was 13 with eyes filled with hope for next generation FF back then.

Oh god the demo is out? I gotta avoid this thread now!

Also, I just searched Episode Duscae to see if it was available and saw an article saying what the summon was. I don't know what that summon is, though, so I guess it's not a big deal. Just a name.

Can you actually download it and play it though? I mean, I guess either way I'm stuck waiting until tomorrow since I pre-ordered at GS, but I'd love to see some streams of the demo pop up tonight.

Valnen

KeRaSh

I just want to go on the record and say that I hate each and everyone of you who already have codes. I blame you personally for Type-0 not being on the US PSN, yet.

Think about that when you enjoy the demo. How can you?

*googles the lethal dose of salt*

It's been a long time coming. Almost there.

It's also fucking unbelievable I'll only be able to play this on Wednesday because of the fucking digital fiasco GAAAAAAAAAAH
Why I can't find Type-0 HD on playstation store?
I'm trying to pre order it, so I can get the demo code.
NA store? Sony/Square dun goofed, it should only go live in tomorrow's update

KupoNut

It's been a long time coming. Almost there.

It's also fucking unbelievable I'll only be able to play this on Wednesday because of the fucking digital fiasco GAAAAAAAAAAH

NA store? Sony/Square dun goofed, it should only go live in tomorrow's update

MS paid them big for digital preorder/preloading exclusivity. Inbetween that and Coleman SE really does everything to scrap extra money together nowadays.

tensuke

Can anybody with access say how big the download is (from the op the installed game is 6gb)? My net's been super slow lately and I'm afraid it might actually take a few days with these speeds. :c

Top Bottom