• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae |OT| Brought to you by Coleman™

In all seriousness it feels like was only last year that you were calling me out on being objective about my opinion on LR lol

edit: wait it was last year

Lol. Yeah...

I was way too opinionated for my own good back then. So I took a step back from GAF for a while, got a job at another publisher and then landed at SE. Landed the job of a lifetime. The developer I always wanted to be at. Now I never want to leave and help make the games that inspired me as a kid.

Mortemis

Banned
In all seriousness it feels like was only last year that you were calling me out on being objective about my opinion on LR lol

edit: wait it was last year

holy crap, LR came out last year. That game was such a non-event, I forgot when it came out.

Rootbeer

Banned
My copy of Type-0 HD is shipping now! I'll be playing through the Demo first, of course, just like I did with the FFXII demo that came with DQ8 :3

Falk

that puzzling face
Its too damn late at night. D:

Was thinking of LRXIII

We -were- talking about LRFFXIII.

I did the recording/mix engineering for Hamauzu's stuff on that. Apparently that invalidated my personal opinion on how the game turned out ;p

Mortemis

Banned
Its sad actually.

13 months ago LR came out.Time passes all too quickly /:

LR to me still feels like a new release ,but it isn't.

Recently saw it on the ps3 cheap games rack at bb so my timeline got all messed up for it. Crazy it was just last year.

I did the recording/mix engineering for Hamauzu's stuff on that. Apparently that invalidated my personal opinion on how the game turned out ;p

You were right, he was referring to Lightning Returns.

Fuck this, I'm going to sleep. D:

I was thinking about picking up the game on Xbox One for my birthday on Thursday, but now I'm wondering if I should pick it up early, just in case there aren't a lot of copies and it sells out around here...

Though, I'm not sure if the Xbox One version would sell a lot.

Rosur

Type-0 HD dropped to £36 on amazon, which made me pre-order rather than wait a week. Quite looking forward to playing through the demo this weekend now.

KeRaSh

The definition of insanity
desperation
:
Searching for Type-0 and Episode Duscae on the US PSN Webshop and hoping for it to magically appear... :(

Twookie

So when I enter the demo code, it IS supposed to say that the code is wrong/invalid, right?

my code better not be invalid, i will legit cry

N30RYU

Should be stated in the Q/A in the OP that you can redeem the demo only once... and if you delete it, you can't redownload it again...

So that primary/secondary digital accounts with Type-0 doesn't include the demo, right?

raven777

Should be stated in the Q/A in the OP that you can redeem the demo only once... and if you delete it, you can't redownload it again...

So that primary/secondary digital accounts with Type-0 doesn't include the demo, right?

who said this?

Kysen

Uk release dates are bs, tempted to cancel my Amazon order and import the U.S. version. That hdd backup feature can't come soon enough. Almost at the 1tb mark.

Great OT Kagari <3

aJywX3.gif

;____;

The fact that there is a disclaimer on the front and back of the FF Type 0 box, about that de release date of the FFXV demo may be subjected to change makes me hold my breath even more.

Thoraxes

You were doing the good lord's work (Hamauzu's work), Falk. You should be praised more for helping bring the music of the heavens to the masses.

Foffy

Banned
Lol. Yeah...

I was way too opinionated for my own good back then. So I took a step back from GAF for a while, got a job at another publisher and then landed at SE. Landed the job of a lifetime. The developer I always wanted to be at. Now I never want to leave and help make the games that inspired me as a kid.

Stuck doing grunt work? :3c

tensuke

I love that a demo for a game that doesn't come out til probably next year has an OT up before a game coming out in a day. God what a wait for XV.
yes I know Kagari is doing both and it's going up soon, please understand

Other than part of the initial gameplay demo of XV they showed off at like E3 or TGS I've steered clear of any info on this, so I'm going in mostly-fresh. Probably gonna end up playing with English and Japanese audio just so I have an excuse to run through it twice. Hnnnnnggggghhhh who am I kidding I have an excuse to play it like 50 times.

Pre-order of Type-0 placed. I can't fucking believe I'm more hyped for a 4-hour long demo than the actual game.

"At least" I got it for 50 bucks.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Wait, is there actually camping product placement?

That's great.

Honestly don't have much interest in the final fantasy franchise but I love the whole weird aesthetic mish mash this has going for it, so this might be the first final fantasy game I'll play in awhile.

raven777

Wait, is there actually camping product placement?

That's great.

Honestly don't have much interest in the final fantasy franchise but I love the whole weird aesthetic mish mash this has going for it, so this might be the first final fantasy game I'll play in awhile.
55025F9C4679220003

55025F9C4663400012

B__mglTUcAABTw9.jpg:orig

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Then you put that in a world with dinosaurs and medieval knights with assault rifles.

I can get behind that.

Top Bottom