• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Famitsu Info: Tabata (Type-0) codirector, considering PC, apps, more

Beth Cyra

Can we seriously talk about how great it is that Hajime Tabata was moved to console development?

This is the best thing, seriously.

This is also proves that Nomura talent scouts all the good people and keeps them for himself, which is kind of dickish.

The great thing though is it is very similar to how Gooch was when he was at Square.

Nomura already did this with the Dissidia team, then Team Osaka and hopefully will continue to push up Tabata. Even though Nomura helps create most of Square big name characters, this has been the best thing about his presence at SE since Gooch's departure.

sappyday

- Hashimoto says the "dishonest" days of not having information for "months at a time" are behind them. Expect frequent and regular updates.

Fuck it's gonna be weird but also amazing to be getting news on FFXV after all these years of waiting.

Voror

A CE would probably have a small art book and soundtrack, and some other small or inconsequential things. All the good shit is saved for those JP only Ultimania guidebooks.

Postcards and things like that, yeah. Wait, those Ultimania books come with stuff aside from the info presented within? I might actually get the one for this despite not being able to read any of it.

Bladenic

Postcards and things like that, yeah. Wait, those Ultimania books come with stuff aside from the info presented within? I might actually get the one for this despite not being able to read any of it.

No I meant the good stuff like lots of art and concepts and a kind of "making of" in writing form. I dunno if they come with other extras.

Kureransu

I would be ALL OVER a PC version. More Japanese games coming to PC? Yes please! Can we make this happen?

This.

If this trend picks up, i don't think i'm going to buy either system. Just pray they release windows drivers for either controller (please continue the trend MS) and i'm good to go. My PC is already hooked up to my 55".

Voror

No I meant the good stuff like lots of art and concepts and a kind of "making of" in writing form. I dunno if they come with other extras.

Ah, gotcha. That stuff really is great though and could potentially be fascinating for XV depending on if they went in-depth on the delays. They do do Translations on these so there would be that at least.

Top Bottom