• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Find out how many Wii units your local Target is getting

spengo

EDIT: Much easier this way, just enter your area code at this link. Put it in parenthesis for best results. Example: (123)
http://wickedsick.org/wii_finder/ (Thanks SolidSquirrel)

And the original harder method...

Example: 335 305 392 578 39 3

The first number (335 in the first row is the TARGET STORE NUMBER)
The second to last number (39 is the number of Wii's that specific TARGET was allotted)

Another example : 336 202 296 3806 120 3 (so the Target store number is 336, and they will have 120 Wii's)

You have to search through this thread to find your local store number.
http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_lobby/b8270/130542464/p1

Then look at the chart in the 12th post of that thread. Not sure how true this is but it seems legit to me. Looks like my store will be getting 42.

adg1034

Not really. I just found out my local store is getting in 39. Not bad, especially if I get there ~2 hours before they open. Yay!

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Now maybe I'm just ignorant, but how the **** do you figure out your local target's number?

spengo

PkunkFury said:
how do I find my local Target's #?

He posts all the store numbers in a series of posts through out the whole thread. I was going to copy it over but there is just too much.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
RevenantKioku said:
Now maybe I'm just ignorant, but how the **** do you figure out your local target's number?

Read the 2nd page.

My 3-4 nearest Targets will each have 80+ Wii's

Scroll down the page and it has the list off all the stores with their store numbers.

Closest one to me is getting 60, not bad.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Wario64 said:
Read the 2nd page.

My 3-4 nearest Targets will each have 80+ Wii's
Well that's a pain in the ass!
42, 42 and 39.
Hopefully I'll find one. :/

AniHawk

San Dimas is getting 69 and West Covina's getting 60.

81 in Montclair.

Wow. Rancho's only getting 48 from the looks of it (Rancho Cucamonga)

EDIT: Wait, that one thing at the top says Rancho's getting 210. That sounds way more believable.

Ark-AMN

Banned
Wow, 120 Wii's at my local target. That's not bad at all. Looks like I may have a shot after all. I just hope they have enough Zelda's.

cvxfreak

Serramonte 1407 - 210
Tanforan 1054 - 60
Redwood City 321 - 51
San Mateo 1122 - 81
Colma 320 - 120

Too bad I'm not in town. D<

Someone should total all of Target's allotment, although a rough calculation of 2000 * 40 average Wiis (perhaps) gives around 80,000. Prob an underestimation

cvxfreak

MaverickX9 said:
My local store is getting 60 Wii's.

A store about an hour from me is getting 210 o_O

The Target I listed with 210 units is in a mall right next to a GameStop. :lol :lol OWNED!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Link648099 said:
Someone should total all of Target's allotment, although a rough calculation of 2000 * 40 average Wiis (perhaps) gives around 80,000. Prob an underestimation
Or you can just read what it says in the post?

TOTAL 68,958

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Hah, I used to work at store 798, Town & Country location.

Conveniently its not too far away from a Sports Authority which has some good deals on camping gear this week :lol

Although, some people have more dedication than camping out,

n209501964_30444430_956.jpg

52 Here in Maine.

That isn't bad. One of my friends missed all the preorders at Toys R' Us and EB. So he can probably get one there. I'll be fine with my preorder for EB, I got #8, so I should be fine.

Tarazet

Nice, 60 at the one just around the corner, 81 a few miles away, and 120 if I want to make the hike to Saratoga.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
JohnTinker said:

Conveniently its not too far away from a Sports Authority which has some good deals on camping gear this week :lol

This brought a tear to my eye. The DEDICATION!

JohnTinker said:

:lol :lol

ivysaur12

Banned
Let's see...

So, on the 19th, there are about 240-ish Wiis in close proximity to me. I think I can do this.

Osorio

60 at Edgewater and 39 at North Bergen Commons in NJ. I'm going to one of those. For anyone else in the Hudson County area, the Jersey City Target is getting 60 as well.

Top Bottom