• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Find out how many Wii units your local Target is getting

Alex

If you get a Wii, is there any point to keeping your GC? It's 100% backward compatable, isnt it?

momolicious said:
so , this is first come first serve?

Yes. You wait around until reserve tickets are given out. This might be the night before, it might be 8am, it seems up to the store as to when they will start doing this. When the manager is ready, you take the reserve ticket into the store and get your system. Get there early tho, as once the reserve tickets are gone the Wiis are gone.

cvxfreak

Alex said:
If you get a Wii, is there any point to keeping your GC? It's 100% backward compatable, isnt it?

Probably the Game Boy Player. I hope they make a Wii equivalent through the memory card slots or something.

spengo

DeathNote said:
I'm sure it's known by now... the 2nd link shows Best Buy locations too.

Are these non-preordered numbers?

Those aren't all Best Buys. Those are actually Best Buys, Walmarts, Gamestops, etc. Someone took the numbers from this unconfirmed and most likely fake article and put them into the system and labeled them all as Best Buys.
http://www.wiiloaded.com/wiinews-3082

I thought something seemed wrong when it was showing 4 Best Buys around me when indeed there is only one.

Strangely, there are two targets in my town and this lister only finds one.. odd. But 24.

Though there will likely be 24 more in the other store, too.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
cvxfreak said:
Probably the Game Boy Player. I hope they make a Wii equivalent through the memory card slots or something.
Wasn't there a third-party one released for the GCN that worked that way?

Top Bottom