• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Alkez

The seal I've been levelling up is distant defence- having def/res+6 (depending on which is applicable each battle) opens up a lot of options for heavy counters on units with already high def/res and distant counter. I can see my Xander, Hector and Titania swapping it around a lot.

I have the seal and it's not equipped to anyone but for some reason it's not an option for me to upgrade. Am I doing something wrong?

Sciel

This Felicia was pretty good, too bad she didn't have Cancel Affinity because I beat her in one hit with my -raven TA mage.

I just noticed the sacred seals thing now. Went and spent all my coins, I haven't really decided what to strategize on.
That nino is disgusting.

So, what's the benefit of upgrading the Hardy Bearing seal? The description for level 2 looks exactly the same as level 1.

It's a typo. Level 2 works when your health is above 50% and level 3 ignores all attack priority skills regardless of the of your current HP.

It's a pretty solid option.

Firemind

You need to beat story chapters to unlock forging? Well that's unintuitive. I just spent 10 minutes looking for the damned forge.

Edit: wow the UI is garbage

lt519

Coins are cool, wish the Arena Assault had been worth more, this Voting Guantlet will equal in six days what I did in two months of arena assault.

Did I make a terrible mistake picking Fae? She's getting destroyed right now.

spiritfox

Coins are cool, wish the Arena Assault had been worth more, this Voting Guantlet will equal in six days what I did in two months of arena assault.

Did I make a terrible mistake picking Fae? She's getting destroyed right now.

Nah, the feathers will be great.

Roman

Well, we'll need to entirely overhaul the tier list now. Bulky units got a major upgrade, have to take a look at even Owl Tomes/Nidhogg because of ridiculous role compression.

It will be very interesting to watch the upcoming metagame develop. Even the 742 metagame will shift heavily because with these seals dragons can reach it most likely.

ggx2ac

Whew, finally got in the top 1000 for AA in the last day. It took a few attempts this time.

Got my highest score now which is 5,052 points and that's because of my Nino having Deflect Missile 3.

On my last match I saw a Nino using a Spd+3 seal and couple that with Fury means I probably won't have to use Darting Blow anymore.

However, I don't have 150 coins to get a Spd+3 seal at the moment.

Firemind

Why isn’t sacred seal forge not showing up for me? App is on 1.8.0 and I forced quit the app and relaunched it but still not there?
You need to beat an Intermission chapter in story mode, then click on a tiny icon on the right side of the main screen. Guarantee casual players won't notice it exists until days maybe weeks have passed.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So I just bought the badges that I was missing, but probably should've picked up the deflect badges instead. Oh well. Will pick some more up after the rewards for arena are done.

lt519

1: Hector, Cecilia, Roy, Azura
2: Sonya, PAzura, MRobin, Blucina
3: BLyn, Zeph, Amelia, Ninian
4: Nino, Olivia, 4* Klein, Celica
5: Xander, Camus, Rein, Titania

Once I cleared the second map I beat everything else first try. Second map was really tough with initiating the combat, had to bait with MRobin and then dance with PAzura after to get enough speed to double Luke, then survive the Firesweep with 2HP.

Fourth map got a bit hairy but Celica cleared Elise and the Bow by herself.

StAidan

Argh, my app won't update past 1.7. Tried uninstalling the app, restarting my iPad, still installs version 1.7 even when I install from scratch.

StAidan

Just go to the updates tab in the App Store and update from there. That's what I had to do.

Yeah, I just got it by terminating the app from the background app list and then updating from the updates tab. Dumb that even deleting the app didn't fix it, though.

ggx2ac

My close combat Boey is now an unkillable melee wall.

lol, you used the example I was about to write up.

so whats everyone upgrading first. Distant defense on my raven Cecilia or on BLyn seems really good

I started with Deflect Missile 3 because of Brave Bow users like Brave Lyn.

Of course everyone else has different priorities. I might focus on getting all the Deflect seals first because they'll surely be very useful in GHB and TT as much as Arena.

You have to do the chapter 14 intermission to unlock it.

You need to beat an Intermission chapter in story mode, then click on a tiny icon on the right side of the main screen. Guarantee casual players won't notice it exists until days maybe weeks have passed.

Wow. Thanks, totally missed that when I skimmed the notes. I saw the part talking about where to find it in the menus and just had issues updating the app itself so I thought maybe another update was missing.

Went straight for disntant defense as I tend to favor enemy phase play style. Inigo is going to be even better this coming week.

Achtius

Well, we'll need to entirely overhaul the tier list now. Bulky units got a major upgrade, have to take a look at even Owl Tomes/Nidhogg because of ridiculous role compression.

It will be very interesting to watch the upcoming metagame develop. Even the 742 metagame will shift heavily because with these seals dragons can reach it most likely.

michalis redeemed...?

Sushen

Updated to 11.0.2 and rebooted several times, still AppStore only has option to open not update. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Acerac

Banned
Oh hey, new gameplay feature. Let me check the reddit to see if someone has a guide.

*full of memes*

Morons.
Blame the moderation. They prefer to compress all informative posts in to a difficult to parse megathread because it feels more organized to them.

Aesnath

Blame the moderation. They prefer to compress all informative posts in to a difficult to parse megathread because it feels more organized to them.

I wish it was in reverse. Have megathreads for memes and art, have separate discussion topics.

Oh hey, new gameplay feature. Let me check the reddit to see if someone has a guide.

*full of memes*

Morons.

Dude I'm glad I'm not the only one. Reddit baffles me. I feel like an old person that can't navigate the internet when I go there.

I think some of these new powered up seals are really going to be game changing for certain units. I decided to use my resources on distant defense first and foremost.

Top Bottom