• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem if / Fates Character Popularity Poll Results

Draxal

Yep, occurs during the Hoshido route, specifically.

It's not confirmed yet, as there are no pictures of the book, but apparently the behind the scenes anniversary book the released in Japan recently says that scene is the only reason Fates got a rating bump in Japan. (Saying again: No images of the text in the book are available, so this isn't actually confirmed)

Running into the boobs in the other cutscene was hilarious.

I'm not adamant on that being the cause (especially since it was pointed out that's she's not exclusively girl-only), but from my experience lesbians are noticeably lower on the social ladder than gay guys are. So I'm willing to bet there's a very different attitude taken toward gay female characters than gay male ones.

In all honesty, there's alot going against her in this game, she's a child character and her dad ranked horribly on the male side. There's another character that's kinda similiar to her in the flirting roles that ranked much much higher, but her dad also ranked really high.

Yeah, Nohr's whole family is screwed.

I don't think this is really a story spoiler, as most of this info is in supports, and isn't some plot twist or anything, but I'll spoiler it.

Basically, Xander is the only child from a marriage, Camilla, Leo and Elise are all from Garon's mistresses, they're all half siblings and only share a father. There's apparently a lot of competition between women for Garon >.> The kids get along well enough, but their family is pretty dysfunctional. I think it's a shame this info stays mostly in the realm of supports, it's interesting.
Sounds like the supports will be a little more serious for some of the characters this time. That's good,sounds very interesting. I liked Awakening's humorous ones, too, but Path of Radiance had good backstory.

Thank God I was able to get my Special Edition preorder for this. So hyped :D

...Hm?

I mentioned the rating thing because I like spouting trivia that is tangentially related to my conversations. I didn't mean to imply anything about you.

Oh no I didn't take it any way. I was just continuing the conversation with my own opinion.

Top Bottom