• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

cyber_ninja

Floyd played him from the get go cause he knew that McG has no stamina to go the distance. He absorbed the pressure in first few rounds, then took the control of the fight and picked him out. In short he schooled Conor.

Heroman

Banned
I put $10K on McGregor. I'm honestly shaking because if I loose i just screwed up my life
full

Mark.

Neith

Banned
That was a fun fight. Conor did better than expected. Definitely lived up to the hype.

Lived up to the hype? This match was terrible lol. Floyd basically took a couple hits while his opponent was obviously going to spend all his stamina trying to punch air for the most part.

It was literally 3 rounds of decent boxing and then a complete shit show. Does anyone even remember when boxing was good?

Jarate

Banned
Anyone who's ever watched Floyd knows he's literally the smartest boxer maybe ever. Dude never takes a bad risk, plays opponents, and forces them into his game

Ithil

Lived up to the hype? This match was terrible lol. Floyd basically took a couple hits while his opponent was obviously going to spend all his stamina trying to punch air for the most part.

It was literally 3 rounds of decent boxing and then a complete shit show. Does anyone even remember when boxing was good?

I think the dude is entitled to enjoy the fight, fella.

N7.Angel

Was this better than than the Pacquiao mayweather fight? At least in entertainment value.

Yeah definitely because Mayweather played this dude when he was more serious against Pacquiao but it's clear that Connor didn't know anything about boxing, the way he punched, the way he handled his stamina and his movements were terrible, To be honest, he's a terrible boxer...

Top Bottom