• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

I feel silly for having the small amount of doubt against Mayweather that I had. I was hoping McGregor wouldn't tire out so quickly, but the difference in discipline was just too wide. Floyd wasn't even sweating when he jumps up on the ropes right after the win. What a beast.

Solid effort from Connor in the early rounds though.

Bsigg12

maxresdefault.jpg

Holy shit lol

Pastry

Banned
lol at the people that think Mayweather took this seriously, McG didn't do well. Mayweather gave him some rounds and let him tire himself out. Fight would be very different if Mayweather was 100% on point for 12 rounds.

Not a MMA fan or a modern boxing fan, was hoping mcgreggor would win but knew if that wasn't by KO and by the 6th or so, it was either going the distance and mayweather was gonna win or something around this scenario. Still can't stand mayweather, still think he rode his dad's coattails through the start of his career, and missed out fighting pretty much every great fighter in his class in their prime. Guess I'll get a little joy in the IRS taking 29 mil of that 100 in back pay, 35 mil of it in current taxes, Nevada taking a chunk, managers, trainers, his fleet of bodyguards etc and maybe he can "retire" for a few years on the remaining 20 until he spends that.

Still waiting on our next Roy Jones Jr boxing, tired of these lame ass chumps

Farsi

"I turned him into a mexican."

I wish he would have let the fight keep going so Floyd would have put him the fuck down.

In the boxing world this is not an insult, this is a great compliment. Mexican fighters are known to always come forward and they're about that action.

I'm not gonna lie, I really wish the ref had let the fight continue, I wanted to see that hitting the canvas shot. It was so fucking close too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
But what if he lands that left hand?

Ill never get excited again

McGregor got a couple rounds, but Floyd was just toying, took about 1 punch all fight.

Mayweather let him get those rounds. HIs corner said it plainly - wait until the 4th and turn on the juice. McGregor will be (and was) gassed by that point.

UFC's longest championship time is 25 minutes. McGregor got knocked out because he was just too tired to keep his hands up.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Honestly entertaining fight, but the main event of Summerslam was about ten million times better.

Top Bottom