• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
--------------------------De GOD-------------------------

Raph----------Smalling----Vidic------------Butters

Valencia----------Fletch----Carrick----------Adnan

-----Shinji "The Peoples' Person" Kagawa-------

--------------------------Dat Guy--------------------------

Remember when Mou was so scared of United that he played Schurrle up front? Man, that was stupid.

That team is going to get eaten alive.

Kyoufu

His dad's already said he's off to Newcastle this month.

his dad's also his agent so he's probably just trying to generate interest

Moyes ain't got the smarts to go for a talented player when there's a Vermaelen to be had.

Cabella and Gourcuff would be great.

Sadly we're not getting either because Kinnear is useless. We have plebs in charge of transfers and it sickens me.

Kikarian

I'm going to start FM. Never really played it that much due to not being able to control the match like FIFA. But it looks interesting enough.

Fergie

Banned
5xlIWkv.jpg

we will win bros, have faith

im serial

noal

Banned
Yeah. I have it but kinda wish I hadn't got it now.

Why?

I find that because I leave it so long between versions that when I do get the latest the game has changed so much and I am crap at it!

I went from CM04 to FM 2007 and it took me ages to adjust.

noal

Banned
I'm going to start FM. Never really played it that much due to not being able to control the match like FIFA. But it looks interesting enough.

Welcome to the club.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

But you must understand that your life is over.

Only City have beaten us by more than a single goal this season and Chelsea haven't really been going around smashing people so I'm not sure where all this is coming from.

rodvik

lol
BeS7j_dIYAEUH76.jpg

Anyway not too fussed by the dive. One of those that if your player gets away with it you can convince yourself it was nearly legit.

noal

Banned
I've spent too much time on it!

But that's good isn't it?

I seem to average about 600 hours per version over a couple of years (or four). I have too much happening to play it like I used to which maybe is good or else a may not have a life.

I still remember the first game on the Amiga with the copy protection disc!

Salazar

Only City have beaten us by more than a single goal this season and Chelsea haven't really been going around smashing people so I'm not sure where all this is coming from.

1ghXems.jpg

Both obscene, in different ways.

But do remember, above all, that Mou doesn't take on easy big-money no-challenge clubs. He's in it for the tactical fight with limited resources, the exercise of his wits.

rodvik

1ghXems.jpg

Both obscene, in different ways.

But do remember, above all, that Mou doesn't take on easy big-money no-challenge clubs. He's in it for the tactical fight with limited resources, the exercise of his wits.

Everytime I see the Ashley Young transfer again I cringe.

Probably one of the worst transfers for both clubs I have seen.

We missed him terribly and you lot were not made better by him.

Sad bit of business.

3Sixty

China's richest man is ready to add to the boardroom intrigue at Southampton with a takeover bid.

The move could see Nicola Cortese returning to his role as the club’s executive chairman.

Manager Mauricio Pochettino was demanding talks with ­Southampton owner Katharina Liebherr last night – as the dust settles on Cortese’s departure on Wednesday night.

But Pochettino is believed to be aware of interest from Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin, boss of the Dalian Wanda group, who could make the Saints the richest club in the Premier League.

Wang’s property development company is worth £19billion and his own personal fortune around half that figure. Now, Wang, 59, wants to break into English ­football to add to the company’s incredible portfolio and is believed to be lining up a £175million bid for Saints that current owner and chairwoman Liebherr is ready to accept.

Negotiations are thought to have already begun and, if the deal goes ahead, it could make Saints arguably the richest club in England – and almost certainly herald the return of Cortese,

-------------

From the Mirror.

I am 99.9% sure this rumour is from a Saints forum which they pretty much completely made up.

Journalism.

Juve have such a good midfield. Pogba is potentially one of the top 5 CMs in the world, and Vidal is the best CM. Pirlo is a god. Marchisco <3

Clegg

“I don’t see an issue when it comes to signing players, not judging by my trips and the things I’m hearing. The amount of big players who want to join United is incredible. Maybe players want to go for the money to other clubs, but if you asked them where they really want to be, what club they’d really like to wear the badge of, they want to wear the badge of Manchester United. Players are not looking at the share price. What they’re looking at is the club, what it stands for in football terms.”

David please stop talking.

noal

Banned
This hurts me but you have to congratulate Man City for their incredible goal scoring feat this season. Scary isn't the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom