• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you watch a sport where luck comes into play? It is unavoidable.

again...

iUuO8AGlvy7CK.gif

Gambit

Cheers mate. I'm also trying to get all the Wii U bros to give Lego City a try. A good laugh will be had by all.

Pulga, dc, scum pls.

Who did I miss?

Me.

But I don't much care for Open-World games. The humour seems to be great, though

doicare

Hahaha wow, a deflected goal and a goal against the run of play. Might as well give teams the ability to fire Mario Kart blue shells, might reduce the amount of luck involved.

Mastadon

Banned
The frustrating thing about Doicare is that earlier on, he was actually a decent poster. Now he's just a parody troll account and it's a shame.

Meier

Liverpool's defense has been porous lately and yet Saints can't get a goal despite a number of good chances. Funny how things work.

bud

arsenal are now basically fourth. slipping away into the abyss.

not like this...

at least there's an honour in committing seppuku.

sohois

Like I said at half time, this is exactly how Liverpool intended to play. They got the early goal in the first half, came out strong again at the beginning of the second and again punished Southampton.

Salvadora

The frustrating thing about Doicare is that earlier on, he was actually a decent poster. Now he's just a parody troll account and it's a shame.

For a while it looked like we had succeeded in not rising to it, but we've regressed with some new posters, some challenged posters and some who should know better.

Time is a flat circle etc.

pulga

Banned
There is always going to be some luck involved in football but this season the level of luck involved has been waaaaay more than usual. It's like watching a game of Mario Kart.

please provide a statistic

preferably in percentages

in hebrew

I gotta say I severely doubted Liverpool going into the second half of the season, but they made me eat mad crow. I still don't think they can win the PL with that defensive line but they should get 4th at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom