• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
what have I done
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

what a disgrace

do something ArsenalGAF
Did you see Guarin help our goal? Thought he wasn't going to play anymore? Hahahahahahaha

Yeah, they got lucky that the penalty wasn't called and Vitesse got booked shortly after. Twente will fall apart this month, Feyenoord for them next week. Hopefully a draw.

I really hope we take home six points before we have to face Feyenoord. That should give us some distance.
No gap for you. Twente going to swat Feyenoord just like they swatted Vitesse..

Twente getting the hard games out of the way (Heerenveen, PSV, now Vitesse, next Feyenoord) real deal this season.

Facism

so i fell asleep during the chelsea game and i have the flu. Ended up having a weird dream involving Quiche, Wooden, Hixx, a holiday to japan and our hotel suite being saturated with the rankest pussy stank because wooden pulled some Japanese girl with his accent.

so yay being sick.

Lightning

Banned
our?

our?

lightning

you are not a two team twat are you
No. Just joking with Yurt. lol

I do want Inter to do well though,

Ask him!

for some reason you think we care about Guarin.

he was coming to warm our bench.

It's warm enough already.
Now now, you took great pleasure in Guarin not playing for Inter anymore. Now hes back and doing well again. Guarin and Hernanes in the same team. Ohhhhhh good stuff!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Now now, you took great pleasure in Guarin not playing for Inter anymore. Now hes back and doing well again. Guarin and Hernanes in the same team. Ohhhhhh good stuff!

Of course I did! Seeing their best (lol) player prefer a bench role with Juve than to play with them was fucking hysterical
KuGsj.gif

wedward

Fergie has come out of retirement and David Moyes has been sectioned under the mental health act after attaching 81 crucifixes to his body and running nude around the training ground.

Moyes has resigned.

His resignation letter reads:

I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fergie has come out of retirement and David Moyes has been sectioned under the mental health act after attaching 81 crucifixes to his body and running nude around the training ground.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Moyes has resigned.

His resignation letter reads:

I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do. I don't know what we have to do.

omg I'm dying

Fergie

Banned
I hope it's good news.

This season is bad enough. Lol.

It's Rayo, but City do have to be worried a bit. Looks like Barca is firing on all cylinders, Rayo hasn't tested their defence enough.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Neymar scored the 6th goal on Rayo Vallecano.

at home

Rayo is 19th.

Big game Neymar. Totally worth the 108 million.

Linius

No gap for you. Twente going to swat Feyenoord just like they swatted Vitesse..

Twente getting the hard games out of the way (Heerenveen, PSV, now Vitesse, next Feyenoord) real deal this season.

They still need to come to Amsterdam. We'll have to take care of them our selves maybe. It's okay.

Fergie

Banned
Is the news Adnan related?

Set to snub England apparently. Good lad, although would be wasted a bit on his home nation.

subtles

You know you have little worth when Mou doesn't even bother.

"I feel sorry for them, I never enjoy it when somebody is having some problems, like they're having."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom