• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

We could be champions already next Staurday if Dortmund and Schalke dont win, other wise in two weeks definately.
1900487_860340283982664_1108294914_o.jpg

Blablurn

Indeed, I would love to get PSG, because I want a strong opposition that we havent played in the last couple of years. It's going to be United though.

At least United would be easy. They are not as big as they used to be anymore and they lack the fire that teams like Athletico have.

Jack cw

At least United would be easy. They are not as big as they used to be anymore and they lack the fire that teams like Athletico have.

The only team that could seriously knock us out is Atheltico. Real would be awesome, because they fit our playstyle but Athletico is basically last years Bayern :/

Blablurn

The only team that could seriously knock us out is Atheltico. Real would be awesome, because they fit our playstyle but Athletico is basically last years Bayern :/

yo, i fear them too :/ especially away. i watched their home game against madrid and they looked really strong back then.

The source is shit by the way. His agent supposedly said "There are great possibilities that Adrian goes to Dortmund. I prefer the clubs to make the announcement."

I still have the impression that it's Eriksen all over again. Ramos and his agent are desperate to sign for us but he's more of a third choice signing or something.

Jack cw

The source is shit by the way. His agent supposedly said "There are great possibilities that Adrian goes to Dortmund. I prefer the clubs to make the announcement."

I still have the impression that it's Eriksen all over again. Ramos and his agent are desperate to sign for us but he's more of a third choice signing or something.

Going by the latest transfers of Dortmund, Ramos is a 100%. If you are really serious and try to compete though, there is basically no other option than someone like Dzeko.

And rvy pls.
Get rid of Moyes and your statement is valid.

Another 6 years with Moyes.

subtles

It would be an even bigger mess if Neville is made temporary manager. The top coaches all seem to be comfortable at their clubs.

Feorax

The only way Moyes goes is if Fergie comes back for the run in, but then what would be the point? Even Frogson couldn't rescue this.

King_Moc

Banned
Don't understand how he's not dropped and don't understand how people can still support Moyes. He's shown nothing this season.

They seem to be clinging onto the idea that not sacking him somehow equates to them having class. Even heard a few of them use Liverpool sacking Hodgson as an example of what not to do.

dc89

@realmadriden
.@MrAncelotti: "Isco will play tomorrow if I don't change my mind." #RealMadridSchalke #RMLive

Carlo will change his mind.
#FreeIsco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom