• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Don't give up United.

Moyeezus is a dummy, United is getting money
From letting the EPL lay deep off in their tummy
Just like Fat Fergie said: I know what he did
Shitbin United all year, went home to kiss on Wenger's kids

bud

i read somewhere that united only beat one top 9 club this season.

guess who.
ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

Pellegrini is just a bitch, maybe he should have stayed in engineering, clearly can't handle the Mou.

Kind of telling when Martinez is doing better with Everton than Moyes is with PL champions.

and they've played one less match hehe. Don't talk too loudly about this, we might have Wilbur come in and write an essay about how Martinez is shit.

K1LLER7

They are gonna give Moyes the upcoming Summer regardless of results, nothing has changed.

I wouldn't trust him with the funds. Glazer's shouldn't either. He spent 37m on Mata and plays him out of position. Nothing will change even with more signings. United need to realise that he won't be another fergie. Just because he's given time doesn't automatically mean he'll succeed.

Jack cw

that is so boring and anti-climatic. Why even bother watching?

Because we play pretty great football at the moment and its not really our fault when the rest of the leauge just stopped being competitive. If you watch Bundesliga for the championship its pretty boring but thats a failure of the runner up(s). Before this season started, they werent even trying. Bundesliga has a problem, because the top 5 clubs in Europe are equally strong but Bundesliga isnt. We saw that in Champions League and it will continue in the next few years until we become either the Scottish league or worse, Serie A...

Rollercoaster tycoon 4... for mobiles. You know that south park episode where all Stan sees around him is shit? That's how it is going into gaming side and looking at new announcements.

rvy

Banned
I wouldn't trust him with the funds. Glazer's shouldn't either. He spent 37m on Mata and plays him out of position. Nothing will change even with more signings. United need to realise that he won't be another fergie. Just because he's given time doesn't automatically mean he'll succeed.

You should have jumped in the Mou thread.

You didn't want him.

I should go search for these posts and post them.

bud

i don't even understand why united, with their outdated 4-4-2, still buy players like mata and kagawa.

these players are innocent. they mean no harm. leave them alone.

Elchele

i don't even understand why united, with their outdated 4-4-2, still buy players like mata and kagawa.

The formation really doesn't matter that much, the problem are the last century tactics they use. Gladbach uses 4-4-2 and they are in no way similar to how Man Utd play.

Don't tell me what to do! This is not Honduras.

pls

K1LLER7

If Fergus stayed on we may have seen some change.

Think Rooney would have gone in the summer. May have signed Thiago (Fergie was very Keen). Would have had a better summer all round. Kagawa or a proper #10 behind RVP.

Leave the title blank, only way to stop the crying cunts. #justiceforalaba

Mata is a better #10 than Rooney.

Moyes will figure it out.

But Rooney just signed a contract that will keep him at Manchester until forever and for much more money than Mata, they can't bench him! and RVP? Hah no, can't do that either, especially with a man that lacks ball as much as Moyes.

Clegg

Moyes doesn't have the balls to not play RVP and Rooney. He's too worried about what people will say if we drop one of them and still don't win. Kagawa is a non entity to this united side. He isnt getting a look in and even when he does he hardly plays well enough to warrant continued starts. He needs to leave for his own sake and he'll probably be a superstar again once he goes to a team who knows how to use him.

WJD

----------- Welbeck -----------
Kagawa -- Rooney -- Januzaj
-------- Giggs - Fellaini -------
Evra - Evans - Jones - Rafael
----------- De Gea -------------

Because we've tried everything else.

I've voluntarily put Giggs in midfield ffs, this is how low we've sunk.

bud

Moyes doesn't have the balls to not play RVP and Rooney. He's too worried about what people will say if we drop one of them and still don't win. Kagawa is a non entity to this united side. He isnt getting a look in and even when he does he hardly plays well enough to warrant continued starts. He needs to leave for his own sake and he'll probably be a superstar again once he goes to a team who knows how to use him.

benching rooney now that he's the highest-earning footballer in the country would make moyes look even worse than he already does.

Because we play pretty great football at the moment and its not really our fault when the rest of the leauge just stopped being competitive. If you watch Bundesliga for the championship its pretty boring but thats a failure of the runner up(s). Before this season started, they werent even trying. Bundesliga has a problem, because the top 5 clubs in Europe are equally strong but Bundesliga isnt. We saw that in Champions League and it will continue in the next few years until we become either the Scottish league or worse, Serie A...

That's hyperbole. We did a good job in the first few months, especially considering we had to replace Gündogan, Piszczek and some other cunt. It just went all downhill when more and more players got injured and we noticed there's no point trying to keep up with Bayern if that means not making it past the group stages in the CL.

Seems like there might be a trial for Klopp because he keeps on attacking the referees lol.

It's ridiculous really. "Oh noes, Klopp is mad and yelling at me from 5 metres distance in the 93th minute of an intense match.". The 4th ref pussied out in a pathetic way. And the DFB should just stop the shit, it's really just because it's Klopp. There are plenty of other coaches that do the same and just because Klopp went too far twice in 13 years of coaching, it's cool to ban him for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom