• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

He told Rio to play like Jagielka?

4sTem.gif
Well it was more like Moyes saying to Rio "this is what Jagielka used to do at Everton, maybe you should try such and such a thing". This is all speculation of course. But if it's nyrue then there's no wonder that some players feel like he's out of his depth.

bud

rvy, because i have nothing else to play, i'm giving serious thought to... buying ground zeroes on the ps3.

i'm very close to willingly getting robbed by konami.

please.

faridmon

Saw that Red Issue thing a few weeks ago. If it's true then it's just another sign that Moyes is out of his depth. No matter what you think of Ferdinand as a person, he was one of Europe's finest defenders at his peak. Moyes telling him to play more like Phil Jagielka must be a slap in the face to someone of Rio's stature.

Basically bringing his training methods which worked at Everton and expecting them to work at United is a work of the highest folly.

Sure that works as well.

rvy

Banned
rvy, because i have nothing else to play, i'm giving serious thought to... buying ground zeroes on the ps3.

please.

Welcome to the club. Enjoy yourself.

Don't listen to Wooden, he supports Bayern and Chelsea.

What a surprise!

That Colombian radio station "quoting" Ramos' agent wasn't right. There is no agreement between him and BVB, it's all just Bild rumor shit. Who would have guessed...

rvy

Banned
LOL, why would anybody play a sub HD, PS2 version of the game on PS3?
Buy a PS4 god damnit :p

It's not that bad, actually.

I did it, and it worked.

PS4, 1920 x 1080 uncompressed png:
13162814883_5d43fd9345_o.png

PS3, 1280 x 720 uncompressed png:
13195099525_57ec71d52f_o.png

(here's the previous one for reference)

I was surprised how closely the light and cage shadows matched.

Took some more random screens in the same area that I'll post shortly (it's addicting).

Wilbur

Banned
I don't understand Neville's stance on diving. If a player goes to ground and commits to the tackle like that, he's in danger of giving away a penalty, yes. He's also equally got a chance of winning the ball.

So the fact Sturridge dived but Vidic didn't get the ball means it's a penalty? Utter fucking rubbish. What a fucking stupid view of things.

Jack cw

It's not that bad, actually.

Sub HD, sub 30 fps... I mean everybody what he likes but its not only the resolution and effects that are worse. Response time, Input lag, etc. Judging by the pictures the PS3 version looks worse than Dark Souls 2 on PS3 :D

Isnt that the whole point? Last year you lost the championship because of your bench. This year your bench was even smaller and there is no way to compensate the injuries. That is the reason why Bayern bought Götze and Thiago in the first place. To have alternatives at top level when other players are out and to be more versatile. And your last senctence says it all. You didnt even bother to compete. Obviously Dortmund gave up on Bundesliga because CL was about to be lost too. There is only one explanation: The roster is too small and the bench lacks quality.

You obviously have no idea how much our bench (on paper) improved compared to last year. The problem are just the countless injuries.

Last season it was:
Langerak, Santana, Owomoyela, Kehl, Leitner, Perisic, Großkreutz, Bittencourt, Hofmann, Schieber

This season it is:
Langerak, Sokratis, Durm, Kehl, Sahin, Aubameyang, Großkreutz, Hofmann, Ducksch, Schieber

Sokratis, Durm, Sahin and Aubameyang are huge upgrades over Santana, Owomoyela, Leitner and Perisic. Also Hofmann is more relevant and Ducksch definitely better than Schieber. But you also see that 3 of those 4 upgrades have to start every match now, thus completely destroying any advantage we could have had.

Berlusconi: I don't understand why we lost to Atletico when our wages are twice as much and why Juve is 40 points ahead.

Somebody stop him please.

Blablurn

You obviously have no idea how much our bench (on paper) improved compared to last year. The problem are just the countless injuries.

Last season it was:
Langerak, Santana, Owomoyela, Kehl, Leitner, Perisic, Großkreutz, Bittencourt, Hofmann, Schieber

This season it is:
Langerak, Sokratis, Durm, Kehl, Sahin, Aubameyang, Großkreutz, Hofmann, Ducksch, Schieber

Sokratis, Durm, Sahin and Aubameyang are huge upgrades over Santana, Owomoyela, Leitner and Perisic. Also Hofmann is more relevant and Ducksch definitely better than Schieber. But you also see that 3 of those 4 upgrades have to start every match now, thus completely destroying any advantage we could have had.

dat owomoyela

patrick-jubel-HA-Bayern-Dortmund.jpg

Jack cw

Last season it was:

This season it is:

Sokratis, Durm, Sahin and Aubameyang are huge upgrades over Santana, Owomoyela, Leitner and Perisic. But you also see that 3 of those 4 upgrades have to start every match now, thus completely destroying any advantage we could have had.

Still, injuries arent the only reason why you cant compete. Last year Dortmund was 25 points behind too. I guess the tactics play a role too, but thats a thing I noticed with Klopp recently. Instead of admitting that they were pretty shitty in the games against Gladbach and Freiburg or Hamburg, he just went and discussed about referees and that the team was alright. I guess his counter pressing has become pretty obsolete by now and Bundesliga has adapted to it. He might develop at least a plan B to break the defences of bus parking teams.

FootballFan

please.

Nice. I for one can't wait for it to arrive. Got myself the ps4 version for $45(£23~)

Sub HD, sub 30 fps... I mean everybody what he likes but its not only the resolution and effects that are worse. Response time, Input lag, etc. Judging by the pictures the PS3 version looks worse than Dark Souls 2 on PS3 :D

So you're telling me on top of :

fggggcjjdg.jpg

It also got a more cinematic feel and look to it, with closer to 24fps?

Jarnet87

£37 million to play Mata out wide in a antiquated 442 formation

9B5dE8I.jpg

It ends up being more like

RVP Rooney
Adnan Mata Empty fucking space

Carrick and Fellaini acres deep

the hoof trio and Rafael​

a 6-2-2 would be more appropriate formation title, or a 6-0-4.

Salazar

What a fucking stupid view of things.

Commentary has gone downhill, somehow, from rock-bottom.

I think it was Jon Champion gibbering about "REAL PREMIER LEAGUE QUALITY" (probably Hazard) that pushed it over the edge.

It was just nakedly an exercise in "Chinese people, pls stay tuned" wibble.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wooden you want to do some fifa in half hour?

Elchele

€8M. dat Bundesliga value

being honest, we signed Gotze because Uli is a fucking asshole. We don't need him, and I don't like him
Ship him to Nurnberg

edit: just saw Milch saying Ramos thing is BS. And then Bild confirms the deal :looool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom