• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Mata is definitely competing for "top form," he's been incredible. But to say "best player" is stretching it quite a bit. He is wonderful, though.

3Sixty

Smashed spurs this 2nd half. Shame we couldn't get the equalizer.

Play like that for 90mins we should be staying up :(

Rad-

So far this has been probably the worst match for Evans this season. Looked shaky many times.

Why does De Gea turn on God mode then turn it off?

Lol it's weird. It's almost like he sometimes loses concentration.

Empty

we don't need a personnel change - though cleverly has been poor - but a return to the mentality of the first half an hour

K1LLER7

Nani and Andesron on please.

Chelski dominated in last few moments.
Yeah, left hand side needs some changes.

Young has been poor going back, Clev giving the ball away too much. Evra is always 2v1.

Everything good came down the right. United need the next goal.

MPW

We could have had both Mata and Cazorla in our midfield :(

too bad wegner didn't want to spend $$$

69098_397403883661790_2025532611_n.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
De Gea continually going for saves with his feet is giving me hope that we can find the leveler, and ultimately, the winner.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but if Torres doesn't show more within the first 15 minutes of the second half, I think Sturridge has to come on up front.

Clegg

The first 35 minutes of the game was perfect by United.

We were calm on the ball and defended very well. Then Jonny Evans deflected onto the post and Chelsea swarmed all over us.

I think we'll be lucky to get a draw because right now we have absolutely no control of the game.

qindarka

Banned
The first 35 minutes of the game was perfect by United.

We were calm on the ball and defended very well. Then Jonny Evans deflected onto the post and Chelsea swarmed all over us.

I think we'll be lucky to get a draw because right now we have absolutely no control of the game.

Right.....

You do know you are still leading.

I would absolutely take a draw now.

Fergie

Banned
No need for Nani but Ando on for Clev.

Young gradually playing bad, but I guess I wouldn't mind if Nani comes on.

Yeah, left hand side needs some changes.

Young has been poor going back, Clev giving the ball away too much. Evra is always 2v1.

Everything good came down the right. United need the next goal.

Indeed, at least going forward seems to be lethal.

Transferred Cisse last week... Ah well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chelsea 1-2 Manchester United (HT): Shots (on target) 9(5)-4(2), Ball Possession 58%-42%, Pass Accuracy 85%-78%, Dribbles Won 2-3

Chelsea why are you playing football?

doicare is so confused right now.

Clegg

Right.....

You do know you are still leading.

And in the last 10 minutes of the half Chelsea could have scored 3 or 4.

Were dropping deeper and deeper and Chelsea are creating all the chances. To be frank, it would be an epic choke by Chelsea if they don't win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom