• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Hahaha Daniel bloody Levy has only gone and flown our record signing over on Ryanair:

BQm9wctCQAA-wI6.jpg

Poor Soldado, you couldn't make it up.

That is hilarious.

United in advanced talks for Ronaldo to come back.

Woodward I knew you could do it.

Don't ask for the source I don't care if its a shit source this is happening.

An idea to save the Wii U:

All I mean is make EA's Fifa absolute exclusive. How many copies of Fifa are bought in total? 15million. For £30 each that's £450million. Do it. If its exclusive and marketed like crazy and a proper full on game, not some half-ass attempt shit. Then yes they will make a loss, but still they will claw back around 10million copies and it will have a long term affect of pushing hardware and selling other things. Like a chain reaction.

noal

Banned
Would love him to come back but I just can't see it. He'll probably run down his contract at Madrid then go to Monaco for £1m a week and the lifestyle.

K1LLER7

Ronaldo will come back and realise he'll have to sit on the bench.

He ain't playing ahead of Wilfred "Pelewho" Zaha and Adnan "Zinedine" Januzaj.

Guys guys am I DC'ing but seeing Spurs fans on a few boards saying 'Bye Dempsey'?! :(

As much as I hate him.....he gets goals and has helped our brand imagine in the US of A. Plus he comes across well in interviews :(

Showaddy

Guys guys am I DC'ing but seeing Spurs fans on a few boards saying 'Bye Dempsey'?! :(

As much as I hate him.....he gets goals and has helped our brand imagine in the US of A. Plus he comes across well in interviews :(

I do like him and he's worth a few goals but realistically he's pretty low down in the pecking order now. I wouldn't want him to warm our bench for the sake of a few $$$ in the US.

Liverpool Echo now also reporting we've activated Costa's release clause, and he's not a replacement for Suarez.

itshappening.gif

Disgusting player thou. Any player that flings spit and snot at other players isn't someone I wouldn't want at Liverpool. I'd take a punch in the face or someone biting me but spitting? That's a no no in my books.

Zabojnik

Antonella and Thiago care, Timerda

Just because you've a scarred childhood of Juve asswreckings doesn't mean Thiago has to live traumatized of Lionel's own ass tappings.

brendannod.gif

I'm watching that Pogba video on ScoutNation. He's so fucking good. What are we going to do this season?! We can't have him on the bench, ffs.Yeah, I know, there's enough matches to go around, but still. I cannot see him not being a starting XI player ... but the same is true for Principino. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DOOOOO.

Turok_TTZ

Benzema to show up all of ye wrong this upcoming term. Bottler? that tag is for Higuain, not Benzema. Benzema could score 50 goals and win Real Madrid the tenth cl pulga and you alongside footygaf would still think him shit just because its Benz. I'm done trying to convince you lot. Benz has nothing to prove for madrid for he has already proven himself and I am convinced he is the man for the cf job. Especially considering he shares the same pitch with CR7, the ultimate ball hogging primadonna.

Also, attacking my missus is imo done in extremely poor taste. I do not knock/insult on yer SOs footygaf, I would appreciate though not expect, the same treatment in return.

Meanwhile, I wonder if Beckham would consider a role in Real Madrid in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom