• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobito

Banned
The definition says it can be used to describe societies, which is correct, not people.

You can have an Anglo-Saxon society. It doesn't make the people within Anglo-Saxon.

Blah whatever, I would personally say if your family has lived in and you were born in a particular culture you are intrinsically linked, but i'm going to bed so whatever.

FootballFan

Dat Campagnaro nutmeg.

These Chelsea TV commentators are already annoying me with their "epl this and that, Serie A players all leaving to stronger leagues"

Wilbur

Banned
Genuinely think (and hope - for his sake, but fuck him against United) Lukaku should start up front for Chelsea this season for the most part. He looks really impressive every time I see him.

FootballFan

Hamsik lol

oDJHV8f.jpg

Genuinely think (and hope - for his sake, but fuck him against United) Lukaku should start up front for Chelsea this season for the most part. He looks really impressive every time I see him.

Unless Chelsea buys another forward I think he will. Torres is Torres and Ba is looking anything but impressive.

Yen

Just seen that CSKA Moscow fell to the mighty Co. Tyrone in the Milk Cup.

Be proud Yenrot. It's your county against Manchester United in the final.

Ivan the Terrible, Catherine the Great, Rasputin, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Alexander Kerzhakov, Xenia Onatopp, we have beaten them all! Leonid Brezhnev can you hear me? Leonid, I have a message for you: We have knocked Moscow out of the football Milk Cup. Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom