• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Yep, this looks more like Woy's England, bloody awful.

Glad we are more 'assured' and experienced now at least.

iwn33pPifC2An.gif

You reckon he is watching it legally? Didn't think Hazard was a Naruton.

No he's an honorable man

K1LLER7

This team looks crap without somebody who can drive forwards with the ball. Missing players like Ox and Barkley who did it against Ecuador.

FootballFan

Holy shit my stream must be so far behind. Woodens GIF was right next to my stream, while watching the GIF, I realised the same thing was happening in the stream lol.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is there another nation that hates its national side with as much vitriol as us English? Its been so long since I genuinely liked the players that represent us.

Edit:
FUCK

ME

ROONEY

YOU CHAV

Marc

Honduran players just casually dribbling past our entire fucking midfield.

Welcome to the world of Henderson and Gerrard.

God forbid we play intelligent midfielders who keep the ball and try to beat people. This extra striker in Welbeck is working well for the midfield.... this is Honduras ffs.

Great bit of classic Rooney play there.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Could be worse I'd rather have him than Walker.

Walker is much better than Johnson. Surely there can't be any argument about that now. Neither are world beaters but Walker was our best defender this season by some distance. If he weren't injured he would be in Englamd's first XI.

I see Defoe scored again for Toronto today. He's doing really well over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom