• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Wtf?

Reminds me of that time they cancelled that game at the Etihad due to severe wind conditions.

ibaIJj8uorQhR3.gif

Marc

Unlucky Sturridge, did the right things, took it early just missed it.

Players are coming off? Fucking pussies.

Poor warm up match, this is supposed to be pushing the players in preparation.

TBF Roy said in his presser that England are on the same level as Honduras, no jokes, word for word.

No way?!

I mean I know he says some truly pathetic crap, but no way!

@Marc, Baines is our best for shooting from set pieces, Gerrard is at least as good as him though from wide positions though.

Baines should have taken that one though, favoured the inswinger

Baines is the best crosser in the squad as well, he is great at whipping a ball in. Gerrard was good but been getting steadily worse imo.

Pls bring back Lampard, Wilshere and Barkley... this midfield is sooo bad.

I don't understand Sturridge's thought process sometimes

When he places it, he tends to score or at least force a good save, but he still has that bit of schoolyard mentality in him which leads him to trying to boot it as hard as he can, leading to dragged shots and mishits, when he's in position to just find the bottom corner

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Shame, if Sturridge scored we could have called this a moral victory and refused to play more.

Unlucky Sturridge, did the right things, took it early just missed it.

Players are coming off? Fucking pussies.

Poor warm up match, this is supposed to be pushing the players in preparation.

No way?!

I mean I know he says some truly pathetic crap, but no way!

Baines is the best crosser in the squad as well, he is great at whipping a ball in. Gerrard was good but been getting steadily worse imo.

Pls bring back Lampard, Wilshere and Barkley... this midfield is sooo bad.

Baines' crossing from open play is borderline useless in this setup. Rooney is the only forward with a good header on him, and we don't have anyone entering the box late.

Also, fuck Lampard. He was just as bad against Ecuador as Gerrard has been here. Your boner for him is bizarre.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hope they have the heaters on in the dressing room, there will be no lightning breaks in Brazil, need to get used to this heat.

Marc

Jesse, you were the chosen one!

Bitch!

Do you think there is a case to sue Microsoft for false advertising, Xbox On worked? Really?

edit: hahaha, I like how the players can't play but the fans get to sit in the really high up seats.

LTWheels

@TheBig_Sam: Wouldn't see me leave the pitch due to an electrical storm. I'd accept its energy. Utilise it. I'd be like Blanka from Street Fighter II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom