• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... The Mango worms, not even once (NSFL) thread in off topic.
ieIw6niHNfVIo.png

You're the only poster to suggest Fletcher, 29, has **** as a title.

I never knew there was a thing as join date discrimination.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69589046&postcount=11229

Of course there's such a thing as join date discrimination. You just discriminated based on my join date. That's what it is. It's why some forums choose to omit join dates and/or post counts from profiles, because people like to brag about having a join date of 02-28-2011 or a post count of 6,278 (7.09 posts per day).

As I said to that guy who said that Fernandinho had a record 3.8 dribbles per games so it means he's a good dribbler (which it doesn't), I don't care about stats. I let my quality posts speak for themselves, and I am a quality poster judging from the numerous poster of the year awards that I've won on various fora.

I'm a character and I like to argue when I'm right, which is all the time. I'm an imposing person and if you feel like I'm taking over your little gang of circle jerkers after less than 2 months on the forum, rest assured that it's entirely consequential and cult followings are nothing new to me.

Wilbur

Banned

Of course there's such a thing as join date discrimination. You just discriminated based on my join date. That's what it is. It's why some forums choose to omit join dates and/or post counts from profiles, because people like to brag about having a join date of 02-28-2011 or a post count of 6,278 (7.09 posts per day).

As I said to that guy who said that Fernandinho had a record 3.8 dribbles per games so it means he's a good dribbler (which it doesn't), I don't care about stats. I let my quality posts speak for themselves, and I am a quality poster judging from the numerous poster of the year awards that I've won on various fora.

I'm a character and I like to argue when I'm right, which is all the time. I'm an imposing person and if you feel like I'm taking over your little gang of circle jerkers after less than 2 months on the forum, rest assured that it's entirely consequential and cult followings are nothing new to me.

oh my god oh my god oh my god

you are an absolute delight

this post is just... it's stunning. it's stunning.

bravo.

Aubrey's attractiveness is weird for me. She looks like a lot of people I know, but prettier.

Can I ask for some credentials, Naughty God? Want to know what these FORA have awarded you with. Screenshots will do but please Gyazo's only, don't want fakies.

I'd like to say I feel indifferent about Naughty because if you say you dislike him you're a circlejerker and if you praise him you're a cult folower

I don't think I can possibly care enough.

Messi

Haha, I got you. Let us know what you think of it!

It's pretty entertaining if nothing else. It helps that Aubrey's good as is the guy who plays Pete from The League.

Nick from New Girl is in it also. 3 of the people I like most are in that movie.

Nick is also in Olivia Wildes new movie Drinking Buddies.

pulga

Banned
What the flying monkey fuck is this

No title

Minimalist OP

No Messi with hooker picture ANYWHERE

Im going back to my cave

Shagwell

I went to take a shit and red card?

Anyway I want Lukaku to be the main man. He has what it takes.

Finally you have a manager who might have the good sense to notice a good frontman. I genuinely remain perplexed as to how Sturridge never got in over Torres

Oh my god

United GAF has the GOAT

we can't be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom