• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most intriguing thing about NG is I don't really know what he thinks about actual football players/managers/teams/tactics.

Apart from the whole DM/Makalele thing.

panty

Pepe, Kaka, Isco, Modric, CR7, Di Maria, Cheryshev, Lopez, Casemiro, Carvajal, Mateos

What a random lineup :lol

Salvadora

Wait there and I am sure spacey will be along soon enough to rig them up.

Please don't spoil HOC on me. I have managed to avoid spoilers until now. :/
It's incredible! I'm envious that you get to experience it for the first time.

Think I'll resubscribe to Netflix just for season two.

Messi

It's incredible! I'm envious that you get to experience it for the first time.

Think I'll resubscribe to Netflix just for season two.

I have watched the first 3 eps and it is very very good.

You should be subscribed to Netflix right now and you should be watching Orange is the new black. I think its absolutely fantastic.

If you want to see the kind of quality we were dealing with on Surgical Aplomb before the owner (Slabber) died, feel free to search 'Slabber Reflects: Politics' on Youtube. It's my favourite post on the Internet. It does contain several pictures of a penis, some tits, an anus, a picture of Hillsborough, a dead dog, other generally injured dogs and some dog fighting, so if you're not into any of that: don't watch it. It does contain some pictures of United and Spurs players to even things out.

It really was a tremendous website. Unfortunately two of the admins had a falling out and one deleted the entire database, but I'm trying to bring it back.
Sounds like a classy website.

NaughtyG will we sign a midfielder?

Maybe. No one better than Carrick for certain.

The most intriguing thing about NG is I don't really know what he thinks about actual football players/managers/teams/tactics.

Apart from the whole DM/Makalele thing.

Is there anything that you would like to know?

Sounds like a classy website.

That's just what one guy chose to put in the video. I have no idea why there are so many pictures of dogs.

Salvadora

I have watched the first 3 eps and it is very very good.

You should be subscribed to Netflix right now and you should be watching Orange is the new black. I think its absolutely fantastic.
Orange is the New Black was such a wonderful surprise. I went into it will literally 0 expectations and it blew me away. The characters are wonderful. Oh and lesbians, everywhere.

Turok_TTZ

I see Carlo is still experimenting. CR7 is not the CF, he is in the wings too often. its Kaka.

edit: there we go making those runs CR7.

Maybe. No one better than Carrick for certain.

Is there anything that you would like to know?

That's just what one guy chose to put in the video. I have no idea why there are so many pictures of dogs.
I guess I will just wait until the football starts and see what you have to say.

I hope you like Kagawa. If you don't then you're a knob.

If the midfielder we sign is on the same level as Carrick was last season, I'd be happy. Carrick was great last season. He gets injured, we're screwed. Moysey wat gonna do?

It's all relative. Carrick was good and more dynamic than his previous seasons for us but I've always known he has that in his game. There are still midfielders much better than him out there. I've always rated Carrick very highly and I was a huge proponent of signing him ever since he dominated Arsenal at Highbury in 05/06 in one of the best performances I've ever seen, but since he's been at United, I've always seen him as more of a complement to a better midfielder, such as when he was partnered with Scholes in 06/07.

Found a vid of his game v Arsenal. This is what Carrick should have been for us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCeot9XAmgo

Ronaldo needs to lay off the muscle juice for a while and work to get some of his flair back. His technique keeps disappearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom