• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will just wait until the football starts and see what you have to say.

I hope you like Kagawa. If you don't then you're a knob.

I love Kagawa. I was pissed off at Fergie for playing him too deep and with a midfield that can't keep possession.

The only players in the United first team squad that I think are shit (given their role in the team) are Anderson, Giggs, Nani to an extent, Young, Welbeck, Tom "0 outstanding attributes" Cleverley, Valencia and Buttner.

Chipotle

What's Real's team and formation? Tuning in late.

Also, I love NaughtyGod, the kind of person I'd only come across on the internet. That isn't an insult because I have lame and predictable friends.

panty

What's Real's team and formation? Tuning in late.

Also, I love NaughtyGod, the kind of person I'd only come across on the internet. That isn't an insult because I have lame and predictable friends.

Pepe, Kaka, Isco, Modric, CR7, Di Maria, Cheryshev, Lopez, Casemiro, Carvajal, Mateos

A mixture between 4-4-2 and 4-3-3, really hard to tell. Players seem to have a lot of freedom.

IceCold

DfXB7QN.jpg

Fuck yeah.

Meier

Kaka looks kinda like an old man out there. He seems slow and appears a little heavy.

That movie by Ronnie to avoid the tackle.. my goodness.

panty

I like this Cheryshev. Di maria is doing well too.
why are we signing bale again?
Tell me about it. We should just offload Coentrao and Kaka and be happy with our squad.

Too many stupid faults near the box.

what is his natural position?

and carvajal is such an improvement over arbeloa when it comes to an attacking threat down the right side

Isn't he LB?

Meier

That Madrid shirt looks particularly awful without names on the back. They're not going to keep it that way all season..right?

Chipotle

I know it's a pre-season game and they haven't signed Bale yet but I really like the way that Madrid are playing, look really confident and together
I hate them

Chipotle

What channel is this even? I like the one where the commentators try and re-enact the goal but this charades stuff is a step too far

Turok_TTZ

first half grade:
Isco is Aces, Di maria is nice, modric is good, Cheryshev is alright.

CR7 looool, Kaka what the hell happened to this guy?

cant be arsed to do the rest. oh and casemiro requires more observation.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69589046&postcount=11229

Of course there's such a thing as join date discrimination. You just discriminated based on my join date. That's what it is. It's why some forums choose to omit join dates and/or post counts from profiles, because people like to brag about having a join date of 02-28-2011 or a post count of 6,278 (7.09 posts per day).

As I said to that guy who said that Fernandinho had a record 3.8 dribbles per games so it means he's a good dribbler (which it doesn't), I don't care about stats. I let my quality posts speak for themselves, and I am a quality poster judging from the numerous poster of the year awards that I've won on various fora.

I'm a character and I like to argue when I'm right, which is all the time. I'm an imposing person and if you feel like I'm taking over your little gang of circle jerkers after less than 2 months on the forum, rest assured that it's entirely consequential and cult followings are nothing new to me.

You're insufferable, and your schtick is well past it's sell-by-date

Poster of the year my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom