• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Banned
GB18 has been told he is free to leave City and join another club.

The end of an era.

MEN-EGcityevent080813a_6623504-5683567.jpg

Free? Get in there Arsene.

bjaelke

DerZuhälter;79075417 said:
Thanks! Is @honigstein any good?
Half of his posts are (questionable) opinions. If you're only interested in transfer related news, then you might consider following @TransferNewsCen

I remember watching that video before we signed him and thinking 'amazing, but look at him, he's twice the size, once he joins the first team and loses that advantage, he'll be just another promising player'.

Thank you based Mino.
For now, you cunt.

He's gotten much better at using his body with Juve. He wasn't using his body to the full advantage it can give him when he was in the reserves. That's one thing that impressed me last season. He's a beast.

subtles

Herrera is an underrated talent that would do well on a bigger stage. I'd love to see him in the PL.

Aguero should tap up Messi. Did you guys hear the funny story of that one time City bid for Messi? Now with the Engineer and Aguero it's possible. The little dictator will want to dominate on a wet, windy night in Stoke.

dc89

I know, it hurts but its needs must.

Free? Get in there Arsene.

We should buy Barry. Would be good backup/competition for Lucas. Especially if he is being let go on a free.

He's on £90k a week though, so even though City help out a bit, he will cost a lot.

Yeah I don't think we'll bother with even asking for a fee, not with so little time left in the window. Another £90k wage off the bill is more important at this stage.

panty

But Kaká has decided to leave Real Madrid sooner rather than later and he trusts that the club will make it easy for him to go. Following Kaká's remarks, his press agent stated: "If there's no room at Real Madrid, the best thing for everyone is for him to go. There will be a market for him if everyone shows goodwill".

Congrats United, he's yours.

Zabojnik

He's gotten much better at using his body with Juve. He wasn't using his body to the full advantage it can give him when he was in the reserves. That's one thing that impressed me last season. He's a beast.

Allegedly that's the first thing Conte said to him. You're a fucking animal, use your body. Well, he probably used different words. :p I remember Pogba saying it in one of the initial interviews.

dc89

Lorente - the President of Newell's Old Boys: "I think that Messi will retire at Newell's. I dream of him wearing our shirt one day."

Clegg

Man United to increase bid for Herrera

1. Do eeet

2. As the article points out, this feels very much like Fergier's guiding hand on this one. Not that I mind.

It's a speculative article and one I kind of hope proves unfounded. There will be problems if this article hits the truth because that would mean our actual scouting and identification of targets was so poor this summer that we had to turn to Fergie for advice over who we should go for. And that doesn't augur well.

It all says that Bilbao could act the dick and charge income tax on the deal which would basically double Herrera's fee. Looks like we've gone for another hard to get target.

It's a speculative article and one I kind of hope proves unfounded. There will be problems if this article hits the truth because that would mean our actual scouting and identification of targets was so poor this summer that we had to turn to Fergie for advice over who we should go for. And that doesn't augur well.

It all says that Bilbao could act the dick and charge income tax on the deal which would basically double Herrera's fee. Looks like we've gone for another hard to get target.

Well this is the problem when you replace a lot of your staff. They've had no time to investigate/analyse new targets. The targets the Everton guys will have been looking at previously would not have been suitable so really they'd be starting from scratch looking for targets suitable for United.

I have a question what would be a easy and cheap (compared to the hospitality tickets and other rip-off offers) way for someone from Austria to get Liverpool tickets? It would be the match Liverpool versus Fulham in october.

Hixx

"Antonio Nocerino may soon greet the Rossoneri. The former Palermo midfielder is at the heart of contacts with Inter for a possible exchange with Kuzmanovic. In the last hours, however, have come forward to Nocerino both Sunderland (taking advantage of the contacts for Matri) Juventus. Nocerino remains with suitcases in hand, the destination to be written."

lol

The Italian blogs and shit putting our name in their articles is getting on my wick

Jack cw

HOLY SHIT

HAHAHAHA

damn. wasn't he always a fan of dortmund? now he goes to schalke?
Haha yes, just 10 days ago or something :D That hypocrite ;)
Schalke using dat Champions League money.
They got Aogo for one year too. It appears they might get a proper squad now. Still not enough to win the Bundesliga, and they never will.
Or he was just sick of playing Barcelona again.
Haha, 4 times in a row now...

Walshy

So what do Liverpool-GAF think about Shay Given coming in as 2nd choice keeper?

Also it seems like it's either Ilori or Sahko, unless Skrtel is on his way out still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom