• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
vlad730.jpg

I dont get this shitstorming on Keller. What exactly makes him such a bad manager? The problem is the managment there. There is simply no lobby for a coach there. Tönnies would never allaw a manager to have an power within the club...

He was terrible at Stuttgart, too? I just don't see why he's a good coach. Also, it doesn't look like he can improve the players/team. The Schlacke side is pretty much the same like last season, yet they totally suck.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, they sucked last season, too. But at least they won some matches.

Zabojnik

Even worse than sun and bild?

Not too familiar with those, but yeah, I think so. Stuff like "Obiangonero" (Obiang bianconero), "I Barb You" (when Inter were after Ibarbo), and ...

BSvZhJtCMAAVkN-.jpg

Goluzione ... gol revoluzione, goal revolution (since we bought two new strikers)
130808013444799436.jpg

as3e.png

Mi scappa la Pipita ... "mi scappa la pipi" could be translated as "I need to pee", but since 'scappare' means 'to run away' and Higuain wanted to leave Madrid ...
ad235x.jpg

"Dolorante" means "(he is) hurting" in italian, so obviously ...
BP8tG5qCUAARgw7.jpg

And believe me, these are the least offensive titles ... Although they do come up with some brilliant stuff from time to time. Like when Messi was accused of fiscal fraud. They put his picture and a simple "Frodo" as the title. Frodo means fraud in italian. :)

Blablurn

He was terrible at Stuttgart, too? I just don't see why he's a good coach. Also, it doesn't look like he can improve the players/team. The Schlacke side is pretty much the same like last season, yet they totally suck.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, they sucked last season, too. But at least they won some matches.

Their games against Dortmund were great.

Wow, Prince is gone. We are totally fleecing Schalke with that price. Hopefully Nocerino and Traore are shipped out soon as well.

Galliani still has something major up his sleeve. I hope it's a quality RW and Sakho, or Honda+Sakho. Using a third of the Prince money to sign Honda would make so much damn sense and would be a huge upgrade. Knowing him though, it will be Kaka. :-/

Fuuuuck, Alou Diarra is out for the whole season, he's got a cruciate knee ligament tear and a full ACL reconstruction is needed as well. He's 32. Good chance his playing days are over.

Wish we'd got shot of him early in the summer after the trouble he caused last season. We're right at the edge of our FFP budget and need to get rid of players before we can spend and, unless he can be bought out of his contract, Diarra's situation makes things all the worse.

PaulLFC

So what do Liverpool-GAF think about Shay Given coming in as 2nd choice keeper?

Also it seems like it's either Ilori or Sahko, unless Skrtel is on his way out still.
Meh. A lot of people are saying he'd be an upgrade on Brad Jones, but I don't think Brad has done badly when he's been called upon. I wouldn't rely on him as first choice keeper, but he isn't first choice. I don't really see the point of bringing Given in to be honest.

As for Ilori / Sakho, if that Mirror article about Sporting wanting £17 million for Ilori is true we should tell them to do one. Whether we want him or not, paying near 6 times our valuation of him would be insane.

Jack cw

If you say so... It was enough beating Dortmund and they qualified for the CL. I dont think they are crap.
Remember when Bayern was interested in Giroud? :lol

Hahahaha yes... But it was actually the other way around :D I remember his interviews where he said what a fantastic duo he and Gomez would be....

Not too familiar with those, but yeah, I think so. Stuff like "Obiangonero" (Obiang bianconero), "I Barb You" (when Inter were after Ibarbo), and ...

And believe me, these are the least offensive titles ... Although they do come up with some brilliant stuff from time to time. Like when Messi was accused of fiscal fraud. They put his picture and a simple "Frodo" as the title. Frodo means fraud in italian. :)

Oh god...
this is... some art.... I dont understand :D Pure beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom