• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

My dad text me. I dunno if he's right so don't go ham if I'm wrong here but he's watching the game on BT SPORT.

He said it looked like El Shaa was about to come on. But then didn't. The commentators said he may be leaving.

Txiki pls.

Hmmm. So City it is then...

Wilbur

Banned
Valdes just made an absolutely incredible save

i feel sick

the world is upside down

kagawa to paris
valdes is good
messi is shit

So we have two Malaga fans here but tolkir never posts!! Hope you guys can keep it up, you're almost starting off with a whole new squad! Stay around for the weekly games!

edit: lol Messi's downfall beginning right there.

Thanks! I'll be happy if we finish 15th. We have a lot of young players and as long as they keep on getting better, I'm happy. Yeah, I have been on and off in this thread, posted some ecl pics from La Rosaleda :D

Arsenal fans reacting to the Ozil bid.

BTGqD5-IEAAt8XE.jpg
This even looks like Wenger!

loooooool

Feorax

Just to clarify, because I'm not sure if people realise, the origin of the Suarez > Madrid deadline day offer is fucking Tanc of all people.

Tecl0n

I think a signing like this is astute because he understands that his roll will be to provide cover. We can't have an incoming CB interfere with Nastasic's long-term development. He (and his growth) is too important.

He's too slow and prominent to red cards to be playing in fast situations, even with all his experience, IMO.

Brian Dunne ‏@dunnerpool 44m
met kagawa in Manchester airport. Asked was he leaving and he said yes. I said where and he said "Paris" get on it.

BTGjP4kIIAADNAh.jpg

Oh god no, don't do this.

FootballFan

I know he scored 3 goals but I've never seen Messi shoot so badly. He missed 4 shots :(

This is why he is The Greatest of All Time.

3 goals and still considered average performance.

Suen

Thanks! I'll be happy if we finish 15th. We have a lot of young players and as long as they keep on getting better, I'm happy. Yeah, I have been on and off in this thread, posted some ecl pics from La Rosaleda :D
Missed that or perhaps it was before I started posting or following the footy threads. We need more La Liga bros here and certainly more than just Madrid and Barca supporters, the more the better! And I think you can still do well this season but it will prove to be tougher after losing all those players. Malaga is class, your owner is shit though :/

Scum

REPOSTING

SHARE MY HORROR

met kagawa in Manchester airport. Asked was he leaving and he said yes. I said where and he said "Paris" get on it.

BTGjP4kIIAADNAh.jpg

I still can't believe he's been passed over for first team football. He should be playing behind RVP. No ifs or buts about it. What did he do? Get caught in bed with Fergie's mistress?

dc89

REPOSTING

SHARE MY HORROR

BTGjP4kIIAADNAh.jpg

WOWWWWW IF TRUE.

Moyes boys will be in meltdown tomorrow. I can sense bannings.

Suen

Latest rumors:

Özil To Arse
Suarez to Madrid
Kagawa to PSG
Shawarma leaving Milol
Di Matteo being sacked.

Too much breaking news to handle.

/dead

hadareud

The Translator
The wanky Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the pope
And this is what he said: FUCK OFF
Who's that team they call the Arsenal
Who's that team we all adore
We're the boys in red and white
And we’re fucking dynamite
And Andre Vilas Boas' mother is a whoooooooooore

If Kagawa said no to us, just to join PSG a few weeks later then I'm in team #FuckShinji

That said, bullshit story. Is this even at the airport? And even if it is, he's most likely traveling to the national team
or Dortmund

fuenf

If Kagawa said no to us, just to join PSG a few weeks later then I'm in team #FuckShinji

That said, bullshit story. Is this even at the airport? And even if it is, he's most likely traveling to the national team
or Dortmund

Mark my words, Kagawa will be a Schalke player in 2020. ;)

Wilbur

Banned
FALSE ALARM

Rob B. ‏@_Rob_B 10m
The dickhead claiming he's seen/spoken to Kagawa at Manchester Airport really needs to turn his location off #MUFC

BTGt3ZDIMAARif9.png

G-Unit

Toni Padilla ‏@Toni_Padilla 2min
Media de goles esta jornada: Serie A italiana: 4,3 goles por partido. Bundesliga 3,5. España, 2,9. Francia, 1,9. Premier League: 1,3.

LOL score average this round. EPL sucks

kharma45

FALSE ALARM

Rob B. ‏@_Rob_B 10m
The dickhead claiming he's seen/spoken to Kagawa at Manchester Airport really needs to turn his location off #MUFC

BTGt3ZDIMAARif9.png

He then posted after that he was only able to send the tweet once he had landed for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom