• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Arsenal have so much for us going in an Ozil deal. We have CL, can pay up, significant German contingent and Wenger speaks fluent German and is one of the worlds most respected coaches. In other words, no chance for a Willian style coup from Utd if it ever came down.

K1LLER7

FALSE ALARM

Rob B. ‏@_Rob_B 10m
The dickhead claiming he's seen/spoken to Kagawa at Manchester Airport really needs to turn his location off #MUFC

BTGt3ZDIMAARif9.png
YES!

Transfer window / Woodward redeemed.

flippedb

Banned
FALSE ALARM

Rob B. ‏@_Rob_B 10m
The dickhead claiming he's seen/spoken to Kagawa at Manchester Airport really needs to turn his location off #MUFC

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTGt3ZDIMAARif9.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

What if he twitted the picture he took on Manchester, after he arrived on Ireland?

Rad-

Would Özil really go to Arsenal? Well I guess if he wants to get out and Arsenal are the only takers but still... He's way too good for Arsenal. Great buy for them if they really do land him.

Mastadon

Banned
Arsenal have so much for us going in an Ozil deal. We have CL, can pay up, significant German contingent and Wenger speaks fluent German and is one of the worlds most respected coaches. In other words, no chance for a Willian style coup from Utd if it ever came down.

I wouldn't say no chance. Utd are still a much bigger team than Arsenal.

MPW

Wow close game.. jeez.

Messi pls score more next time thanks.

Valdes again one of our best. Don't leave :(

how about we sell you casillas?

think this is valdes's way of leaving on top and saying FU to the board for not giving him what he wanted

kharma45

What if he twitted the picture he took on Manchester, after he arrived on Ireland?

That's what he says

"flew Manchester to Dublin. Couldn't tweet til I landed. Hence the Dublin location... People on here would swear I murdered their mothers because of my location"

Barzul

Would Özil really go to Arsenal? Well I guess if he wants to get out and Arsenal are the only takers but still... He's way too good for Arsenal. Great buy for them if they really do land him.
Ummm why? You could argue Yaya was way too good for City when he signed so was the host of players Abramovich signed when he bought Chelsea, didn't stop those deals from happening.

Pachimari

A fall-out must have happened with Özil, the deal makes no sense.

If Isco gets injured we got no natural AM. Modric has his best days as a CM here in Madrid.

I were really looking forward to the Isco-Modric-Özil magic this season that they teased in pre-season. :(

Clegg

FALSE ALARM

Rob B. ‏@_Rob_B 10m

BTGt3ZDIMAARif9.png

Couldn't this chap have seen Kagawa in Manchester and then flown back to Dublin afterwards? It's only a 45 minute flight.

Linius

Fuck, can't find my dad's clubcard anywhere in the house. I need before noon tomorrow :/

He better has it on him and be checking his whatsapp.

Wilbur

Banned
Please you fucking cunts. Please. Stop scaring me.

This may be one of my least favourite days in existence. Sunday 1st September 2013. Fucking awful.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/278b08156d6bc4682f3b898e769286e5/tumblr_msexl2eIlD1qc8xi3o1_1280.jpg[/IM]

This could be his last season.

like, ever.

:([/QUOTE]

Pogba's ready.

G-Unit

Missed most of it but the last 15 minutes were great. Enjoying La Liga so far. Sociedad, Atletico, Valencia, Malaga and Villareal have all been very surprising so far.

yeah im quite surprised myself, the thing is, barca and madrid get away in regularity. thats why by the end of the season the standing looks so horrible.

pappe

I am gonna quit watching football if Shinji leaves, Arsenal sign Ozil and we end up with fucking Fellaini. We need that creative spark which we are lacking big time.

FDC1

Loss againt Monaco, they have a really great team. We dominated the 1st half but they crushed us in the 2nd

Rad-

Ummm why? You could argue Yaya was way too good for City when he signed so was the host of players Abramovich signed when he bought Chelsea, didn't stop those deals from happening.

Yaya got super high wages, didn't he? That was purely a money move. I doubt Arsenal is going to pay Özil over 200k weekly.

Suen

Footy-gaf I'm leaving you. People are bullying me here because I support more than one team. Even Lighting-bro betrayed me today, a fellow Arse-bro. That hurt so much that I almost threw up but I was fortunate to have Messi's spirit in me so I avoided the possibility of a clogged toilet. It's like no one here tries to understand me, no one tries to understand what team I'm talking about in my posts. The lack of understanding between us makes me feel like I'm Wenger.

Wilbur

Banned
Footy-gaf I'm leaving you. People are bullying me here because I support more than one team. Even Lighting-bro betrayed me today, a fellow Arse-bro. That hurt so much that I almost threw up but I was fortunate to have Messi's spirit in me so I avoided the possibility of a clogged toilet. It's like no one here tries to understand me, no one tries to understand what team I'm talking about in my posts. The lack of understanding between us makes me feel like I'm Wenger.

shut up, monaco won tonight

Salvadora

I love you, Suen.

MPW

dude relax

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Wanted a goal from Neygod, good game from him regardless. His link-up with Messi ughhhhhh.

The GOAT with another hattrick, nothing surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom