• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

You're probably going to go to gaming side and support all the consoles, then claim victory with whatever wins.
I've already used that strategy in this gen:

image.jpg

One thing is for certain; Ozil does not want to leave Madrid, much less for Arsenal. He could easily reject any approach regardless of what Madrid do.

But I want Suarez.

Arsene pls, give them their money

Wilbur

Banned
Must not think of Shinji. Or Marwan.

My penis is laying dormant, it is a calm lion reposing on the mountain. Sometimes I look at it and laugh.

EliCash

now that Bale is gone, who is EPL's best player? RVP? Suarez? Hazard?

Suarez was the best while Bale was here. RVP doesn't qualify because he is not a man worth considering.

Hazard is a magnificent bastard. And I'd take him over Bale but I might be a mentalist.

kharma45

Just to make sure its put to rest for little Shinji. No direct flights from Manchester to Japan. Charles de Gaulle does direct to Osaka.

Clegg

Ozil is a quality player and will improve Arsenal. But why are they going for him when they're in need of a top striker?

They already have Cazorla so creativity isn't a problem.

Salvadora

Zelalem is on twitter calling Ozil to Arsenal his dream.

I don't know if this is a good or a bad sign, but don't jinx it!
Ozil is a quality player and will improve Arsenal. But why are they going for him when they're in need of a top striker?

They already have Cazorla so creativity isn't a problem.

What strikers are available?

And we do need more creativity as it was a problem last season. Cazorla can't do it all.

LTWheels

@TonyBarretTimes: A damning stat about Brendan Rodgers: Liverpool have failed to beat a single team above them so far this season. (Some won't get this......)

Suen

now that Bale is gone, who is EPL's best player? RVP? Suarez? Hazard?
Bendtner.

Cool bunch <3

so why are you with them again?

love you baby. Stay ye cunt
:looooool I wasn't expecting anyone to take me seriously. I thought the reference to Wenger and Messi would be enough to ignore it.

Yurt, Zabo, fade, shake, cremino etc. Amazing Juve fans. Pulga are the most amazing Madrid-betrayer Juve fan <3

dc89

Tomorrow is going to be amazing. I think there should be a separate OT thread.... just so the wider world can witness the meltdowns.

Is Abel Hernandez any good? Telegraph says we're in for him.

Gattuso has had him on the bench for the 2 first Palermo games in Serie B, because he wasn't sure if he was staying or leaving... He said he would let him play when he made up his mind, yesterday he played (and scored) and was even handed captaincy, if he leaves now that would seem very weird.

He's class though when he plays. The problem is he's very injured, like all the fucking time. He played 5 matches or so all of last season when Palermo were relegated.... So yeah, he's great when he plays, sadly he doesn't play much. Also Zamparini said he isn't going for anything less than 20mil.

Suen

Disgusting. Fine one platform to support.

#PCHool4lyfe
I live in the stone age when it comes to PC gaming. Playing stuff I liked from the 90's :lol. But I'm getting a new PC soon which should be able to run some games on some pretty good settings. Kinda regret buying Sleeping Dogs for X360 now, looks so much better (visually) on PC.

Xbox at the top, Wii on the bottom. Seems about right.
:lol

pappe

Gattuso has had him on the bench for the 2 first Palermo games in Serie B, because he wasn't sure if he was staying or leaving... He said he would let him play when he made up his mind, yesterday he played (and scored) and was even handed captaincy, if he leaves now that would seem very weird.

He's class though when he plays. The problem is he's very injured, like all the fucking time. He played 5 matches or so all of last season when Palermo were relegated.... So yeah, he's great when he plays, sadly he doesn't play much. Also Zamparini said he isn't going for anything less than 20mil.
so, perfect for Arsenal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gilardino scored 160 goals in Serie A and he's a Juventino.

I'd take him over Quag any day of the week, especially as a fifth-choice striker.

Clegg

I'm in work tomorrow so I won't be able to follow the entire deadline day drama. But here's to hoping we get Fellaini and Herrera.

phaze

Footy-gaf I'm leaving you. People are bullying me here because I support more than one team. Even Lighting-bro betrayed me today, a fellow Arse-bro. That hurt so much that I almost threw up but I was fortunate to have Messi's spirit in me so I avoided the possibility of a clogged toilet. It's like no one here tries to understand me, no one tries to understand what team I'm talking about in my posts. The lack of understanding between us makes me feel like I'm Wenger.

Don't let them get to you. <3

Transfer muppetry is doing me in. Do some smart bussiness Wengie.

I live in the stone age when it comes to PC gaming. Playing stuff I liked from the 90's :lol. But I'm getting a new PC soon which should be able to run some games on some pretty good settings. Kinda regret buying Sleeping Dogs for X360 now, looks so much better (visually) on PC.

I really should try and play that one day. Like more than the fucking tutorial.

uuAUW1c.png

omgkitty

Sign him up. Sounds like an Arsenal player already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom