• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

I really should try and play that one day. Like more than the fucking tutorial.

uuAUW1c.png

It's not even that good.

Arnie

Did you not see the match stats?

I saw the most important one (in evaluating which team came out on top).

Also, for those lacking the foresight to put 2+2 together, here's four:

Tony Barrett said:
Liverpool haven't had any contact from Real Madrid for Suarez & at this stage they aren't expecting any (and wouldn't welcome any) either.

Suen

Okay, well I believe you're not the only three teamer in here right? Though it's kinda silly to me in all honesty :p
Not sure, Wooden maybe. I don't know how much he supports the teams he follows. Then we have Andres but Andres is a special case, a true mercenary.

Ozil is a quality player and will improve Arsenal. But why are they going for him when they're in need of a top striker?

They already have Cazorla so creativity isn't a problem.
And what striker would that be? Liverpool aren't willing to sell Suarez, I'm sure we can find some good strikers but top strikers? Not too sure about that.

It's strange, we don't need another player, I can't even think of another player I'd want but I still want us to sign someone.

Shinji pls

Feorax

Now I won't be able to easy off my mind until tomorrow night.

Thanks gaf.

This about Suarez?

Put it this way, the reason that FSG didn't sell to Arsenal is because there was absolutely no way the deal could have any benefit for Liverpool.

Given how close we are to the deadline, and how shite we've been at buying big players all window, then I would imagine the same applies. Unless Madrid offer Bale levels of stupid money, there is no benefit to us selling. Therefore, we won't sell.

Suen

Don't let them get to you. <3

Transfer muppetry is doing me in. Do some smart bussiness Wengie.
man I hope that SS movie will be good when it comes out. The picture they showed looks so fucking bad ass but it's just a picture.

Wilbur

Banned
Zonal Marking on Arsenal - Tottenham

Again, how good was Cazorla today? This, L1NETT, is where you say shit like you do :lol. Consistently Mata had the edge last year. But top of his game I think I'd rather Cazorla, he just doesn't do it enough.

Would rather Cazorla over Silva if taking both at top form as well.

Meier

Kristof Terreur &#8207;@HLNinEngeland 2m
Marouane #Fellaini and #MCFC was on this winter, in case Yaya #Toure wouldnt extend his contract. Since then no contact anymore.

This guy is a pretty good journo. That would have made sense but now, there's just no room for Fellaini at City.

dc89

Kristof Terreur &#8207;@HLNinEngeland 2m
Marouane #Fellaini and #MCFC was on this winter, in case Yaya #Toure wouldnt extend his contract. Since then no contact anymore.

This guy is a pretty good journo. That would have made sense but now, there's just no room for Fellaini at City.

Let's just bump the price up for United then. Just like we did with Berba.

Salvadora

Telegraph have just put up an article saying that our main targets are Ozil, Di Maria & Hernandez.

It's going to be a long 24 hours.
Zonal Marking on Arsenal - Tottenham

Again, how good was Cazorla today? This, L1NETT, is where you say shit like you do :lol. Consistently Mata had the edge last year. But top of his game I think I'd rather Cazorla, he just doesn't do it enough.

Would rather Cazorla over Silva if taking both at top form as well.
Mata is never going to play again by the looks of things, so the comparisons may be coming to an end.

He's a little magician. Silva doesn't go it for me.

Wilbur

Banned
All 14 of Olivier Giroud's Premier League goals have come in London - 12 at the Emirates Stadium, one at West Ham and one at Fulham.

Telegraph have just put up an article saying that our main targets are Ozil, Di Maria & Hernandez.

It's going to be a long 24 hours.

Mata is never going to play again by the looks of things, so the comparisons may be coming to an end.

He's a little magician. Silva doesn't go it for me.

Love Cazorla. Would also have him over Silva, does more for the team and puts in shifts too.

Wilbur

Banned
Lloris is fucking brilliant.

Giroud's finish was top.

Spurs' defence is awful.

Walker and Dawson were fucking guff all game. Kaboul needs to start again. Vertonghen was pretty good, Rose was there but didn't do anything.

Real problem for Spurs isn't Soldado because he can absolutely do the business, but its the players around him. Today he had Chadli who seems decent but not dangerous, Townsend who is the most selfish little shite I've seen for quite a while, then three very similar midfielders who are more concerned with ball retention and playing it to the wings rather than pushing forward.

Dembele, as much as I love him, has started the season pretty poorly, and Paulinho even more so. One of them needs to be dropped and Eriksen needs to come in ASAP. He and Lamela will improve the team tenfold if they actually get their chance, because Spurs' midfield is far too functional at the moment. Great players, don't work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom