• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
Fifa 14 demo on PS3 is really fucking good.

Unless the PES final demo is amazing (the previous one was dog shit) I won't even bother with it

Hixx

The shit Spurs song is in FIFA 14. Pre-order cancelled.

I can't believe the Cheer up Alan Shearer, oh what can it mean, to a sad Geordie bastard and a shit football teeeeam! chant is in

I mean there are two swears in it

ITS GREAT

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OT6 - RichieS99

OT6 - The Imposters

|OT6| Grand Theft Herrera

YES!
KuGsj.gif

dc89

FIFA 14 - Jeff Stelling introduces the commentary team. Which made me think, why haven't they thrown sacks of cash at G.Nev for some sort of naughty analysis.

Yen

FIFA 14 - Jeff Stelling introduces the commentary team. Which made me think, why haven't they thrown sacks of cash at G.Nev for some sort of naughty analysis.
I just want Chris Kamara to do something. Just chime in with a bit of banter every now and then.

Manager

Line-up Spain (vs Chile): Valdes - Arbeloa Albiol Ramos Monreal - Xavi JaviGarcia Cesc - Cazorla Soldado Pedro

Cant believe Javi Garcia is gonna play with Xavi. No Negredo, booo!

FIFA 14 demo feels nice.

Game feels more fluid and players have a good amount of weight to them now. Shooting animations are a definite improvement too.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Can't make the first three Champions League matches since I'm training for a new job in London. Fucking gutted. :(

Think it'd be possible to get an Arsenal ticket for a CL match? (Provided they're playing on another night from Celtic)

faridmon

We are playing Switzerland who are the top of the table. If we win, then we will be a point below them with 2 games to go.

Easy group and Norway can't qualify. How shit are we?

I haven't gotten to watch any of the matches :(. How've we been?

What's 'ol Aboutrika doing these days anyway?

We're really good, very clank like football and all thanks to Abouttika. We still have a really horrible and twitchy defence line but Salah is out scoring the competition every match. :p

kharma45

Man Utd's Shinji Kagawa: "Please ask David Moyes why I'm not in the side". Frustrated by not playing. "I'm sure my chance will come".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom