• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

There is no way Liverpool are fucking up. Easy 3/4-0 win.

If it's gone 30 minutes at Anfield and it's still goalless then anything can happen.

The fans have to play their part and can't resort to their usual moans and groans if my above scenario plays out. I'm very nervous. If we score in the first 15 we will steam roller them.

casiopao

He's great but I was thinking more in line with a quality of a player such as Kroos or Iniesta.

Well, this is still his first year in Juve,and if what Allegri said is true, next season he is going to become better there as now, he will had that Fino alla Fine attitude which can only be better for him.^^

Our Mid had been destroyed with Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba moving away lol. It is nice we had Khedira, Marchisio and Pjanic now. We just had the problem where all these three player is too soft and lack the one to protect them.T_T

Sky's matches on tv today are a joke.

No champions?

City vs Watford?
Liverpool vs Boro?

No Arsenal?

Watford have been shit for ages which is fine as they're safe, Arsenal vs Everton the obvious good game there too on paper.

City already winning… game over.

Only 2 matches on tv in general, lame.

Also… WILLLLIIIAAANNNN

Sky's matches on tv today are a joke.

No champions?

City vs Watford?
Liverpool vs Boro?

No Arsenal?

Watford have been shit for ages which is fine as they're safe, Arsenal vs Everton the obvious good game there too on paper.

City already winning… game over.

Only 2 matches on tv in general, lame.

Also… WILLLLIIIAAANNNN

Yup its a joke. Especially when you compare it to what NBC provide.

Icolin

Banned
Nah. The new one is the nicest kit we've had in years.

Yeah, agreed. At the very least it's better than this:

wstm200z.jpg

Thank god we don't have Warrior sports as our jersey sponsor anymore.

Beefy

It isn't as stonewall as I thought it to be when it initially happened.

Maybe I've been watching too much MLS, where obvious penalties are never called and weak PKs are given.

Lovren's a bit of a liability, so getting VVD would be huge for us.

I can't see him going anywhere next season. He is going to cost a shit load of cssh and has been injured half the season. He's on a 6yr contract, so I can see us wanting £60m+.

Jarnet87

If you could hypnotize Arsenal at the start of the season into thinking they were fighting for a 4th place spot they might actually win the league.

Top Bottom