• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Unfortunately it wasn't up to me :(

Some twat called Fernando fills out a Missed Delivery card telling me to go to the post office. I walk there, only to discover that the cunt never actually dropped the bloody thing off, only picked something up, and in fact has put it back into the system for redelivery either today or on Monday. 2 things:

1) I live 10 minutes away from the Post Office. Leave it there if you're going there anyway.
2) Don't tell me in no uncertain terms that you did leave it there, when you clearly didn't.
3) Change your fucking name

I'm normally completely fine and forgiving of people making errors like that, but it seems like a completely avoidable and stupid mistake to make. If I lived further from the Post Office, I'd be livid.

Fernando?

My postman comes at like 12 every day now :( I used to love getting up and seeing a package in the letterbox addressed to me lol, made me feel special :p

Post office are cunts, deal with it :p

You didn't read a word I wrote, did you? :p

I leave you with the greatest joke of all time

What did Arsene Wenger say when asked how he was getting on with his latest transfer dealing?

It Sanogo

You didn't read a word I wrote, did you? :p

I leave you with the greatest joke of all time

What did Arsene Wenger say when asked how he was getting on with his latest transfer dealing?

It Sanogo

Oh dear smh

Nope, I just saw the words Post Office and automatically assumed you were calling them idiots or something :p

Also, lol at the Daily Fail never nude article. All blowhards.

fuenf

Where is Blablurn? I don't see him around anymore.

I guess he's finally done putting up with you guys ;) Just kidding, I dont know where he is but today's the last Bundesliga match day and Heynckes last Bundesliga game. I'd expect him to show up again today.

I guess he's finally done putting up with you guys ;) Just kidding, I dont know where he is but today's the last Bundesliga match day and Heynckes last Bundesliga game. I'd expect him to show up again today.

Can I get odds on him getting obviously wound up while telling everyone that the Bayern abuse means nothing to him?

Lightning

Banned
I'm actually starting to fear that since the disagreements on the Bayern celebrations.

But he hasn't been in the thread yet and normally he is in the thread by now on game day, most days.

Can I get odds on him getting obviously wound up while telling everyone that the Bayern abuse means nothing to him?
The Bayern abuse would obviously get to him. He can't enjoy Bayern's success without non Bundesliga fans pissing on his parade over and over again. I feel bad about it.

Not only the Bayern abuse but he was targetted as well. Not really a good thing.

The Bayern abuse would obviously get to him. He can't enjoy Bayern's success without non Bundesliga fans pissing on his parade over and over again. I feel bad about it.

Not only the Bayern abuse but he was targetted as well. Not really a good thing.

He gets targetted because he reacts, and is yet to accept that Bayern are simply one of the teams who will be laughed at on here when they fail, ala Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Barca and Madrid. There's nothing that can be done about that, so its best to just go with the flow and overcompensate like Schweini and myself.

Hitcher; who's that in your avatar?

Also, I got my discount card the other day, but it doesn't seem to work online :(

Its Julian Barrett aka Howard Moon :)

If its Sainsbury's Grocery, there should be a box to fill with your colleague details to get it applied. If its Entertainment, go to My Account and apparently there's a box to tick,and some details to give. Not sure though, I had to phone up when I did it.

Did you get your bonus last night?

3Sixty

" Adebayor, meanwhile, was so frustrated with his coach that he stormed into the dressing room and wiped out a tactics board with a karate kick after the goalless Manchester derby in November that same year. Some onlookers suggested it was the most energy Adebayor had expended all season.
"

Lol

fuenf

He gets targetted because he reacts, and is yet to accept that Bayern are simply one of the teams who will be laughed at on here when they fail, ala Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Barca and Madrid. There's nothing that can be done about that, so its best to just go with the flow and overcompensate like Schweini and myself.

Exactly and I mean honestly, who cares about which team Wilbury supports? It won't change us, Bayern or influence the outcome of the CL final.

sadly, not everyone has the same threshold when it comes to handle trolling. hope he comes back in time to see Munich dismantle Dortmund in the final.

deGod

Its Julian Barrett aka Howard Moon :)

If its Sainsbury's Grocery, there should be a box to fill with your colleague details to get it applied. If its Entertainment, go to My Account and apparently there's a box to tick,and some details to give. Not sure though, I had to phone up when I did it.

Did you get your bonus last night?

I got my bonus yesterday and paid €1200 in tax so came out with only 400€ of my bonus

deGod

Me and FW are gonna beat the shit out of you, you blue and red JT :p

#JustinKing'sPurple&OrangeArmy

I hate them so it's cool. Going to go for the Gardai when they start recruiting again. Was thinking of trying to join the uk police but you need to be a resident in the uk for two years and have been working so that's out.

Salazar

that 1st tweet is suck a tease.

J7hKYhS.gif

Linius

H8J2Gn4.png

Holy shit, IGN knows exactly how I feel about Samsung phones in general. I hardly ever agree with them but this is spot on.

I only get like 200-250 a week :/ not nearly enough to support my habit

I'd be on about the same if I did my current job during the day. Stuck in a routine that is too comfortable for my own good. The job isn't so good that I'm really happy, but its not bad enough to motivate me to find something better. Such is the life of the underachieving, ambition-less twerp :p

Do you play any games btw? Never heard you talk about them aside from some half-memories of you discussing the other football game.

Insider ‏@712insider 10h
Reports tonight Man United Make an offer for Gundogan 20 millon More Tomorrow

Man United Keeping a Close eye on Ronaldo and Bale So Sources tell @712insider Is Taught United will bid for one of them this Summer

Going to be a busy summer for #mufc

;_;

I don't want this Sal, I can't.

Messi

I'd be on about the same if I did my current job during the day. Stuck in a routine that is too comfortable for my own good. The job isn't so good that I'm really happy, but its not bad enough to motivate me to find something better. Such is the life of the underachieving, ambition-less twerp :p

Do you play any games btw? Never heard you talk about them aside from some half-memories of you discussing the other football game.

Yeah I am the same. Don't hate my job and don't love it.

I play pretty much every big game

fuenf

H8J2Gn4.png

Holy shit, IGN knows exactly how I feel about Samsung phones in general. I hardly ever agree with them but this is spot on.

But what Android phone is better? The One is getting tons of hype but it isnt as beautiful in reality as pictures make it out to be, the plastic filled crease between the front and back of the One looks horrible.

The S4 is kind of a two face of a phone, the front is easily the most beautiful ever designed (black version) while the back cover is utterly disgusting.

But what Android phone is better? The One is getting tons of hype but it isnt as beautiful in reality as pictures make it out to be, the plastic filled crease between the front and back of the One looks horrible.

The S4 is kind of a two face of a phone, the front is easily the most beautiful ever designed (black version) while the back cover is utterly disgusting.

I can't get over how pretty and nice it feels to hold and look at the Xperia Z. To me it's the phone of the year thus far, that 1080p screen ohmygod.

Salazar

Don't fall for that bullshit United Bros. They're just reading this thread and listing our ideal muppet transfers.

See, I think the "two people" thing is a feint.

I believe, tho. Gonna head out in the morning, grab some chips and cider, do some marking, and wait for the good news.

kharma45

I hate them so it's cool. Going to go for the Gardai when they start recruiting again. Was thinking of trying to join the uk police but you need to be a resident in the uk for two years and have been working so that's out.

PSNI are recruiting again soon if that's of any interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom