• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

What's going to happen to Squirtle, is he getting sold?

As good as gone.

He's been shit this season, compounded by how much better we were defensively when a 35 year old Jamie Carragher started playing. Give me Papa, Martin can go for £8 million and freeze his sizeable bollocks off in Russian.

Arnie

Decent portion of my Gary Bowyer winnings on Martinez as the next Everton manager

Don't fuck me Roberto

One of my friends has over a hundred on it. Wouldn't tell us the exact amount because he's scared of the embarrassment, but he lumped hard.

I personally find the idea of Martinez at Everton fucking hilarious. Go from Mr Functional David Moyes to Mr Fuckitaka in Martinez.

'PASS IT, SYLVAIN'

As good as gone.

He's been shit this season, compounded by how much better we were defensively when a 35 year old Jamie Carragher started playing. Give me Papa, Martin can go for £8 million and freeze his sizeable bollocks off in Russian.

Who the fuck in Russia would want Skrtel? The league is well aware of how shit he is. That's why we sold him to you :p

Messi

:D

I mean C'MON!

First we win the Champions League..

AND NOW WE ALSO GET PEP, GÖTZE AND LEWEANDOWSKI! THATS SO AWESOME! FIRST WE PISSED ON DORTMUND! AND NOW WE SHIT ON DORTMUND!!

WE SHIT ON THEIR FUCKING FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha, i didnt want to say anything about u guys. but posts like this make it hard for me hahahahahahaha

U LOST THE CL FINAL AGAINST BAYERN!!! HAHAHAHA THANKS FOR GÖTZE AND LEWA

Did not expect this from you :(

Blablurn

Did not expect this from you :(

Messi. I didnt say anything before. But if u check again you see another ridiculous post from those Dortmund guys. And at one point it's too much. There would have been more trash talk if they had won. But they didn't and i won't talk about that club anymore anyway

English clubs need to step up the game with big signings

ihkdOLJHKBOgI.png

fuenf

Messi. I didnt say anything before. But if u check again you see another ridiculous post from those Dortmund guys. And at one point it's too much. There would have been more trash talk if they had won. But they didn't and i won't talk about that club anymore anyway

exactly.

One of my friends has over a hundred on it. Wouldn't tell us the exact amount because he's scared of the embarrassment, but he lumped hard.

I personally find the idea of Martinez at Everton fucking hilarious. Go from Mr Functional David Moyes to Mr Fuckitaka in Martinez.

'PASS IT, SYLVAIN'

He would inherit a solid defence though. He could make them a lot more effective, like when Wenger took over at Arsenal.

Splatt

As good as gone.

Maybe someone at Liverpool could make a youtube highlights video of his 2011/2012 season under Kenny and Clarke, he was suprisingly decent that season.

Messi

Should have kept your head held high and just enjoyed your victory

Arnie

He would inherit a solid defence though. That could make them a lot more effective, like when Wenger took over at Arsenal.

Part of why that defence is so solid is the excellent coaching that preceded Martinez. Whether he can continue this and build something of equal measure on the same shoe string budget, given what we've seen at Wigan, begs to be seen.

I would wager that the money Martinez has spent on his defence at Wigan isn't above that of Moyes. Yet one's solid and one's indescribably soft.

Maybe someone at Liverpool could make a youtube highlights video of his 2011/2012 season under Kenny and Clarke, he was suprisingly decent that season.
There's still value in him, but he's quite mentally fragile and his concentration's cost him.

We need consistency, and he doesn't offer this. In comes king Kyri Papa and the Jaw of Azkaban to tidy things up.

Someone will have him.

He might have had a wank season but he's still good enough for your pantheon of shitbags.

The teams that can afford his transfer and wages wouldn't want him. Well maybe Anzhi. Their CBs are so dreadful that even Skrtel might be an upgrade. Of course they can afford someone better too.

Milchjon

I kept my head high last year against Chelsea when I gratulate them. Their fans are good. But the others from this year... :) Ah, who cares :D

I don't think actual Dortmund fans (you know, the ones you "hurt" with posts like that) were that bad.

You let yourself get riled up by obnoxious Bayern haters (like me).

Arnie

The teams that can afford his transfer and wages wouldn't want him. Well maybe Anzhi. Their CBs are so dreadful that even Skrtel might be an upgrade. Of course they can afford someone better too.

Well, of course they can afford better, but it doesn't mean they'll get it.

Didn't you have an offer accepted for Papadopoulos last summer? And then what happened?

dc89

Kompany always cracks me up with his inspirational 'destined for greatness' speeches.

He has unfinished business at City. Wrenching the CL from Bayern.

LOL

According to The Times Mourinho is ready to sell Luiz.

The Chelsea circus gets off to a great start.

'RAFA OUT'

I'd have him. The Engineer would turn him into a full blown midfielder and put him next to Yaya.

Blablurn

For the first time I can enjoy watching Klopp :) I guess I'm slowly getting used to it. Because everyone knows he's going to Bayern one day.

Arnie

I'd have him. The Engineer would turn him into a full blown midfielder and put him next to Yaya.

One of Chelsea's best players. Loads of teams would have him.

Mourinho doesn't want him, though. Perhaps he got on too well with Rafa.

PURGE THE CROTONS

K1LLER7

Guilemme Balague says Lewandowski is set for Bayern. Most likely this season but he'll eventually end up at Bayern.

United and Chelsea were outbid by Monaco for Falcao. Announcement Monday.

#BasedWoodward, get us some signings pls.

Well, of course they can afford better, but it doesn't mean they'll get it.

Didn't you have an offer accepted for Papadopoulos last summer? And then what happened?

Papadopoulos' wage demands were too high that's what happened. Anzhi doesn't understand what such a thing is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom