• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Those were great goals Confuziz.

Season over :( Well except for the relegation/promotion playoffs but that doesn't count

scDeB3S.png

No one cares about a petty league with shitty defenders.

I'd have him. The Engineer would turn him into a full blown midfielder and put him next to Yaya.

You're not getting anything. If Luiz is going I bet you it's for a club outside of England.

One of Chelsea's best players. Loads of teams would have him.

Mourinho doesn't want him, though. Perhaps he got on too well with Rafa.

PURGE THE CROTONS

I love Luiz and truly hope Chelsea don't sell him, but there's no denying that he can be quite a liability sometimes, but would like to see Mourinho at least try and work the mistakes out of him before throwing him away.

Anyway there was another interview just today with Luiz and Ba talking about how they think they can win the league with Mourinho, Luiz could still stay try and convince Mou otherwise, but not even considering a 35 mil bid as is rumored would be dumb for Chelsea. But do continue to talk shit and praise the deity Rafa, it might just make you forget that you finished below Everton again and still won't get a CL spot next season, you irrelevant cunt hair.

I don't think actual Dortmund fans (you know, the ones you "hurt" with posts like that) were that bad.

You let yourself get riled up by obnoxious Bayern haters (like me).

Like I care about Bla going mental lol. Seen it often enough in the past to not care at all.

I kinda feel bad for Sebastian Kehl, HE truly deserved the cup. Like Dede, he stayed with us when we were down and everyone else left. Then he's injured for almost two whole seasons, the team wins the Bundesliga without him playing and everyone expected his days to be over. But he fights back and leads the team to the next Bundesliga title and DFB cup. And also played a big part in this CL season, although it showed he's getting old. All our other players might have a shot at another CL trophy but that probably was Kehl's last chance :(

bze8L4o.jpg

Truly a guy you can look up to. I really hope we can win him over for our coach staff, it looks like he could be a great coach himself in a few years.

Linius

dat eredivisie defense.

Zoet
Arias (Sporting) - V.Dijk - V.D. Hoorn - Willems
Wijnaldum - Toivonen
Mertens
Narsingh - Locadia - Depay.

I would like to see this for next season.

You want Virgil van Dijk? He doesn't really seem Eredivisie top material tbh.

Cillessen

Van Rhijn - Denswil/Veltman - Moisander - Blind/Boilesen

Schöne - Van Ginkel

Maher

Cuenca - Siggi/Hoessen - Fischer

confuziz

Banned
You want Virgil van Dijk? He doesn't really seem Eredivisie top material tbh.

Cillessen

Van Rhijn - Denswil/Veltman - Moisander - Blind/Boilesen

Schöne - Van Ginkel

Maher

Cuenca - Siggi/Hoessen - Fischer

I doubt Vitesse will sell anything to you. Maher is realistic though.

confuziz

Banned
We'll see about it. Don't know if he has a buy out clause. But the boy wants to play for us, we all know what happened when Suarez wanted to play for Ajax :p

Like Elia? Yeah no. If a club doesn't want to sell to a certain club, there are enough ways to make that happen.

Linius

Like Elia? Yeah no. If a club doesn't want to sell to a certain club, there are enough ways to make that happen.

I just wait patiently. And it's kinda sad that Vitesse does these things, they are no top tier club and they block their players to step up their game. And last season they tried to get Janssen of us for free ffs. Eventually they paid nearly nothing for him and he turned out to be very important for them. It's just weird that put up this game against us.

confuziz

Banned
I just wait patiently. And it's kinda sad that Vitesse does these things, they are no top tier club and they block their players to step up their game. And last season they tried to get Janssen of us for free ffs. Eventually they paid nearly nothing for him and he turned out to be very important for them. It's just weird that put up this game against us.

No one wants to strengthen the arrogant capital club. Seems pretty logical to me imo.

qindarka

Banned
I love Luiz and truly hope Chelsea don't sell him, but there's no denying that he can be quite a liability sometimes, but would like to see Mourinho at least try and work the mistakes out of him before throwing him away.

Anyway there was another interview just today with Luiz and Ba talking about how they think they can win the league with Mourinho, Luiz could still stay try and convince Mou otherwise, but not even considering a 35 mil bid as is rumored would be dumb for Chelsea. But do continue to talk shit and praise the deity Rafa, it might just make you forget that you finished below Everton again and still won't get a CL spot next season, you irrelevant cunt hair.

I doubt the Luiz news is true. It's just this source anyway, I believe the rumours started with the mirror or Daily Fail which suck anyway. Arnie is just up to his usual shit stirring, perceiving everything through his Rafa lens.

Wonder what excuses he will make if Rafa fails at Napoli. Will probably blame the president.

It really cannot be healthy to hero-worship a manager like this. A club, yes, but for a manager? (I concede that some Chelsea fans are like that for Mourinho as well).

Messi

I doubt the Luiz news is true. It's just this source anyway, I believe the rumours started with the mirror or Daily Fail which suck anyway. Arnie is just up to his usual shit stirring, perceiving everything through his Rafa lens.

I could see us going for Luiz.

Linius

No one wants to strengthen the arrogant capital club. Seems pretty logical to me imo.

Even AZ sold their players to us when they had a couple of good seasons. Feyenoord/PSV/Ajax don't sell to each other (at least not their best players) but all the other clubs just sell what they can sell. Vitesse is just playing games.

Hixx

"ANDREAS Weimann is set to decide his Aston Villa future this week – and Sunderland will be watching the situation with interest.

Paolo Di Canio was particularly impressed with the intelligence, athleticism and eye for goal of the 21-year-old Austrian who scored in Villa’s 6-1 demolition of Sunderland last month.

Newcastle and Norwich are circling reports the Daily Star Sunday, if contract talks do not prove successful for a player who is in the last year of his contract at Villa Park.

But Sunderland, who are in the market for top-class strikers at the right price, will keep a watching brief on a player who suits their new policy of buying quality, young players and bringing them on."

i91VobpB0typf.gif

ignore the source being the Daily Star pls

Also |ot21| Fuckelicitations Bayern

confuziz

Banned
Even AZ sold their players to us when they had a couple of good seasons. Feyenoord/PSV/Ajax don't sell to each other (at least not their best players) but all the other clubs just sell what they can sell. Vitesse is just playing games.

AZ just wants cash. Vitesse doesn't need it.

Blablurn

"ANDREAS Weimann is set to decide his Aston Villa future this week – and Sunderland will be watching the situation with interest.

Paolo Di Canio was particularly impressed with the intelligence, athleticism and eye for goal of the 21-year-old Austrian who scored in Villa’s 6-1 demolition of Sunderland last month.

Newcastle and Norwich are circling reports the Daily Star Sunday, if contract talks do not prove successful for a player who is in the last year of his contract at Villa Park.

But Sunderland, who are in the market for top-class strikers at the right price, will keep a watching brief on a player who suits their new policy of buying quality, young players and bringing them on."

i91VobpB0typf.gif

ignore the source being the Daily Star pls

Also |ot21| Fuckelicitations Bayern

i like that title :D guess i prepare the new thread now

Arnie

Papadopoulos' wage demands were too high that's what happened. Anzhi doesn't understand what such a thing is.
Funniest post I've read today.
Also, Papa be crocked.
Nop
it might just make you forget that you finished below Everton again and still won't get a CL spot next season, you irrelevant cunt hair.

:lol

That basement ingenuity.

And I saw Qindixico's post via a quote mark, which displays his usual ineptitude, because the information I'm quoting is from The Times.

Unless he thinks The Times just sit around waiting for the Daily Mail to write things that they can quote.

Which would make him even more naive than I initially thought.

Meteorain

I had to change channel after the final whistle. I could not bring myself to see those smug cunt faces of robben, muller and ribery. Also fuck the ref for some awful decisions.
Ribery that fucking paedophile was so used to only having to outstrength 15yr old girls could not handle himself and kept making a scene like a bitch.

fuenf

Sueddeutsche posted some stats from the game:
Weidenfeller spielte sogar 25 Pässe, 68 Prozent davon waren lange. Neuer kam auf 23 Pässe, nur 52,2 Prozent waren lange. Die Passquote des FCB-Schlussmannes war dabei deutlich genauer: 78,3 Prozent seiner Zuspiele kamen beim Teamkollegen an - im Vergleich zu 48 Prozent bei Weidenfeller.

Weidenfeller played 25 passes, 48% reached a teammate and 68% were longballs,. Neuer played 23 passes and only 52,2% were long balls, 78,3% of his passes reached a Bayern player.

Auch zu den beiden Stürmern Mario Mandzukic und Robert Lewandowski liegen Zahlen zur Partie vor. Lewandowski hatte 39 Ballontakte, Mandzukic 38. Mandzukic konnte 36,4 Prozent seiner Kopfballduelle gewinnen, Lewandowski lediglich 12,5 Prozent. Auch die Zweikampfquote des Münchner Stürmers (33,3 Prozent zu 18,2 Prozent) ist wie zu erwarten höher, da Mandukic beim Pressing der Bayern seine Kollegen eifrig unterstützt. Dass Lewandowski an diesem Abend nicht in allerberster Form war, zeigt natürlich auch diese Zahl: Ins Tor traf an diesem Abend nur Mandzukic.

Mandzukic: 38 touches, won 36,4% of his aerial duels, won 33,3% of his duels overall
Lewandowski: 39 touches, won 12,5% of his aerial duels, won 18,2% of his duels overall

dc89

World Cup 2014.
Final.

Argentina V Brazil

82nd minute and it's 2-2.

Neymar is in the penalty area. The ball flips up, he handles it into the goal and the goal stands. Brazil win 3-2.

Messi is disgusted with his Barca team mate and says it's him or me.

Barca, wut do?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
World Cup 2014.
Final.

Argentina V Brazil

82nd minute and it's 2-2.

Neymar is in the penalty area. The ball flips up, he handles it into the goal and the goal stands. Brazil win 3-2.

Messi is disgusted with his Barca team mate and says it's him or me.

Barca, wut do?
>>implying Brazil will get anywhere near the final under Felipao

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom