• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Rad-

Still think he's a bit of an average signing. Thought he'd bring a lot more physicality into our side but he just seems to slow down the play too often.

He loses the ball way too much. He's going to cost games against good counter attacking opponents.

I honestly thought he would be an improvement over our crap midfield. But not anymore. Even Clevdog in his crap form has been better. Ando too. Fellaini was only good in the first match.

Scum

So, Arsenal and ManYoo collect 3pts. Bah.

shit, meant West Ham vs City.

ignore my sleep deprived rants.

7MHUV.gif

Fergie

Banned
The midfield linking up beautifully to create several chances was the norm a few years ago. Now, we do it maybe a couple of times in between games.

But, I think we have the needed ingredients (players) to reproduce that sort of football. We just look disjointed at times, leading to giving the ball away to the opposition numerous times.

One thing you expect from the big teams is that they have patches in games where they dominate. Aside from the 1st half against Napoli, I honestly can't remember us dominating large periods in games against weaker opposition.

Then again, no PL team looks convincing this year. United, Chelsea, Liverpool, City and Arsenal all look vulnerable
UCL is going to be a struggle, especially in QF.

Suen

True but the forwards are back tracking especially Di Maria. Varene is out on injury I believe.. We're bound to score 2-3 goals second half. Ronaldo hitting bar -_-

Just saw thread title wow :lol that hate.
Nooooooooo Varane is injured? :( Fuck...I thought Ancelotti was just resting him for the Juve game. Thread title is great bro :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BBC :
GOAL?
A quick trawl through the Fifa rulebook seems to suggest that Chelsea's goal should not have been allowed.
Law 12 suggests:
'When a goalkeeper has gained possession of the ball with his hands, he cannot be challenged by an opponent.
'A goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball while the ball is between his hands and any surface (e.g. ground) and while in the act of boucning it on the ground.'

Top Bottom