• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forbes - wealthiest Hip-Hop artists of 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.azcentral.com/story/mone...hiest-hip-hop-artists-of-2014-lm-biz/7778089/

Forbes.com this week announced the list of five wealthiest Hip-Hop artists of 2014.

Sean "Diddy" Combs, with an estimated $700 million fortune, was the wealthiest rapper, followed by Dr. Dre, with an estimated $550 million, and Jay Z, with approximately $520 million, according to forbes.com.

Forbes named Bryan "Birdman" Williams at No. 4, saying his net worth would be greater than $300 million if he didn't share it with his brother, Ronald "Slim" Williams.

Coming in at No. 5 was 50 Cent, said to be worth about $100 million, according to Forbes.com.

The story appears in the May 5, 2014 issue of Forbes magazine.

Cipherr

Obligatory:

udlHKNI.jpg

cmPaRGb.gif

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
And here I am having to buy value toilet paper that takes the skin off my asshole.

riotous

Banned
Sean Jean among other things has held an area in every Macy's for over a decade. Among many other investments of Diddy's.

Cash Money was famously given $30 million after Master P blew up way back in like 1998. Aside from making more since that's a good base for investment.

Concept17

How much is Eminem worth? I know he kinda falls under the Dr. Dre category, but all his albums and singles sell bucketloads.

psylah

They say you need a hit, a chart-topping single, that's why it's called commercial, because you need a jingle

collige

Banned
You'd think Eminem would have more money than 50.

Eminem is definitely more popular musically, but 50 has a much more prominent acting career and had a significant stake in a drink company that got bought by Coca-Cola for $4 billion.

Majestad

Banned
How much is Eminem worth? I know he kinda falls under the Dr. Dre category, but all his albums and singles sell bucketloads.

He must be on the top 10, with I guess around 45 millions. Em makes that money mostly from Album sales and a few rare concerts, compared to the other artists who get their $$$$ from alcohol, headphones, clothing lines and vitamin waters.

I'm actually surprised to see Fiddy up there. I knew he got a good grip off Vitamin Water but didn't know he was in the top 5. Was honestly expecting Em.

Eminem is definitely more popular musically, but 50 has a much more prominent acting career and had a significant stake in a drink company that got bought by Coca-Cola for $4 billion.

Yeah Eminem seems to not care about starting his own brands, he seems to be content on helping Dre's brands than making his own brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom