• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forspoken |OT| Shut the cuff up

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
About the final:

Cuff is Susurrus. A demon conjured up by the enemies of Athia after they lost the war. Its instructed to lay waste on Athia and will stop at nothing to do so. This is why Frey is initially seen as a demon, it was not her, but what she carried along. This is also why Prav was so conflicted I think, she knew Frey was innocent but the Vambrace on her was the culprit. He is indeed responsible for the corruption. He did so through the Tantas, who each carried a piece of him and deliberately stayed far away from eachother.

His goal actually alligns with theirs though, take their powers. Only without Cuff knowing, this will empower Frey without the need of him. He thought it was all his and she was nothing without him. But shes the daughter of Cinta and thus a Tanta as well, the others still knew somewhere and wanted to empower her so that she could save Athia.

I did miss Cuff for gameplay reasons, since the scan is useful, as is his blocking and parry. But for the rest, her powers were never his. He just unlocked Frey's Tanta heritage without her knowing about it yet, when she finds out, she can do everything except for the scan and blocks. I think its good that he's back with you in the post-game (there are also perks that compliment his actions).

In the end he's latched onto Frey again, and makes it clear that his goal will always be to drive her insane. But I think she's immune to it, since she's also immune to the break for the entirety of the game. Because she's an earthling? For the rest he acts same old and helps her again. In the end he's just a machine that follows an order, and it seems he indeed doesn't change his goals. He is permanently bonded now. So I guess he's fucked, he's on an earthling immune to his corruption.

Rather, how did he end up in NYC? Did Cinta throw him through a portal?
Very good synopsis! I loved this story I can't wait for the DLC this summer 🔥

Hobbygaming

Just finished it moments ago. Took me 30 hours and I've not even visited some areas at all!
Loved the game, especially the movement and powers, even though I think some of the powers were redundant and clunky to switch to. Same issue I had with infamous 2nd son and wish the game focused more on only 1 skill tree.
I liked the story and characters too but had some gripes with the "reveal" later on. I will describe in spoiler tag.
I also thought the graphics were pretty amazing. Especially some of the views and model detail.
Overall, I really enjoyed the game and it's a pity, plenty of people will skip it FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS like bad graphics and bad dialogue? like... these are not a problem. Repetitive open world tasks are a problem but a fun combat and movement make up for it + no task is forced on you.
I very much disliked and was very annoyed by the constant fades in and out and the game stopping you in place for few seconds too long after every cutscene.
And why would a nugget and other items occasionally get a pop up screen even though I collected a ton of them.
The game stops you WAY TOO much and you can feel that. But on the other hand, there are absolutely no ragnarok loading corridors and callisto protocol vents. Once you are out playing, you are speeding.

Overall the game felt like a mix of crackdown1(15%), Infamous 2nd son (50%) and final fantasy (35%) to me.

Solid 8/10 from me. You can feel the ambition and love they put into this game. It got many cool ideas and some moments just put a smile on your face. The parts that hold it back are repetitive tasks in open world, constant fade in/out and clunkiness of some stuff.

ENDING SPOILERS
So the cuff is a monster from another land who came in 21 years ago to attack athia.
So this means that Athia is just a continent that was attacked by the "enemies from over sea".
This is all fine but none of this explains why is cuff so bad? Who is he? Did he spread the break or is break an effect of corrupted tantas.
How is some demon from other part of the world, so pwoerfull?

And I find the connection of Frey with Cuff to be unsatisfying in the end. Will he corrupt her? Will he start understanding humans?
It is really a lost point for me that he didn't learn any empathy through the whole game. How re they going to cooperate now? IS HE WATCHING HER SHOWER.

And why is the guy in the tower still locked up?! he was right all along. Let the man go wtf.
I see you still enjoyed it to the end just like me brother 😁 and how about that music as you were learning more about the story in the last chapter

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I see you still enjoyed it to the end just like me brother 😁 and how about that music as you were learning more about the story in the last chapter
The music in this game overall was fantastic!
This was my fav that played in first few open areas. It might be a reason I did every single activity in those parts lol

btw - I just tried some more of the demo on pc and it really is weird. Textures don't load or glitch even on standard memory setting and pop up is severe. Even on 3080 10gb.
But on standard and high presets, it's fine. Game plays good with the mouse. If standard setting is akin to ps5 quality, then it's fine.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

The music in this game overall was fantastic!
This was my fav that played in first few open areas. It might be a reason I did every single activity in those parts lol

btw - I just tried some more of the demo on pc and it really is weird. Textures don't load or glitch even on standard memory setting and pop up is severe. Even on 3080 10gb.
But on standard and high presets, it's fine. Game plays good with the mouse. If standard setting is akin to ps5 quality, then it's fine.

Yeah it is nice exploring to that music 😁 and that sucks about the PC version

SkylineRKR

Hmm, I just set parkour to semi-auto. This way you hold Circle for a second, let go and you will parkour until you let go of LS, press LS or your stamina runs out. You can adjust camera this way, and also shimmy with X all the while Flow continues.

Heal, beat the game on auto heal. Its fine. You don't have to worry about it, just craft new ones if you are low on heals. You can set up camp or go to a safe house for this. You will always have enough Balm Flax for it, even when you use them to craft other plants. For Support I do auto switch, but I still select them manual if I want to use a specific spell. You learn where they are; the curatives are always on the right side so when you are poisoned you go to Sila and press Right + support spell wheel button. It will get into your system. For switching magics you eventually do it while fighting with L+R+face button. You will remember soon enough Sila is on Square, Frey on Circle, Prav on X and Olas on Triangle.

I am having a load of fun with it still, even after I beat it. Its because its a fun game to pick up and play, the fast travel is instant and there is no loading so I just start, clear some random challenges on the map, fight some fools and stop after some time.

Also stick with 1 cloak. The one you like best in terms of looks. They all upgrade the same and every cloak you find, its perks can be added to any other. I now have the 2 perks that increase flow speed and extend its duration. It makes movement even sicker. I like Judicious for its color scheme and minimalistic approach. I am working on getting all stats to 100. Its still worth it to find other cloaks, for their abilities that will get added to crafting.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Hmm, I just set parkour to semi-auto. This way you hold Circle for a second, let go and you will parkour until you let go of LS, press LS or your stamina runs out. You can adjust camera this way, and also shimmy with X all the while Flow continues.

Heal, beat the game on auto heal. Its fine. You don't have to worry about it, just craft new ones if you are low on heals. You can set up camp or go to a safe house for this. You will always have enough Balm Flax for it, even when you use them to craft other plants. For Support I do auto switch, but I still select them manual if I want to use a specific spell. You learn where they are; the curatives are always on the right side so when you are poisoned you go to Sila and press Right + support spell wheel button. It will get into your system. For switching magics you eventually do it while fighting with L+R+face button. You will remember soon enough Sila is on Square, Frey on Circle, Prav on X and Olas on Triangle.

I am having a load of fun with it still, even after I beat it. Its because its a fun game to pick up and play, the fast travel is instant and there is no loading so I just start, clear some random challenges on the map, fight some fools and stop after some time.

Also stick with 1 cloak. The one you like best in terms of looks. They all upgrade the same and every cloak you find, its perks can be added to any other. I now have the 2 perks that increase flow speed and extend its duration. It makes movement even sicker. I like Judicious for its color scheme and minimalistic approach. I am working on getting all stats to 100. Its still worth it to find other cloaks, for their abilities that will get added to crafting.
yeah the cloak and necklaces are pointless. You can just upgrade any one you like.
I didn't enable any auto parkour stuff because it's the best part of the game. I didn't want to make it too simple

Dunno, I just use my index finger if I need to run and adjust the camera, which doesn't happen a lot, because shimmy doesn't require holding the button at all and if you dodge properly there's virtually no downtime in adjusting the camera.
Having it set to auto or semi sounds incredibly annoying in combat tbh.

k_trout

was waiting for a price drop before getting it, but I only have 8gb vram, is there still an issue with textures not drawing correctly with 8?

GymWolf

It hurts that majority of people are never gonna enjoy the traversal and combat of forspoken because the terrible demo and cringe tweets morphed how people see the game.

was waiting for a price drop before getting it, but I only have 8gb vram, is there still an issue with textures not drawing correctly with 8?
well.. it's not necessarily an "issue", it's just the way the game allocates textures based on the total available vram, if you don't have enough vram, sub 10gb, you'll probably want to set the game to "low" on texture allocation.

SkylineRKR

Did you guys notice the DualSense light changes depending on the selected move set. Its Green with Olas, Red with Sila etc. So one look at your touchpad and you know which spell deck you have activated. I know you can also see it on the HUD, but it only appears when you enter a battle. And I would like to turn it off tbh.

And, once you have unlocked all spells, I put on auto lock picking. No other use for Mana anymore, lol.

I also think the game looks great:

DsWd9Us.jpg

hPv2bsS.jpg

cbq9OZA.jpg

Yeah I didn't disable the indicators on a few shots. But I like the color saturation, HDR etc. Especially the green hue of Visoria.

Dunno, I just use my index finger if I need to run and adjust the camera, which doesn't happen a lot, because shimmy doesn't require holding the button at all and if you dodge properly there's virtually no downtime in adjusting the camera.
Having it set to auto or semi sounds incredibly annoying in combat tbh.

Its virtually the same. Instead of holding O constantly, you only need to hold it for a second or so and release. You still need to steer around. The only difference is you don't have to hold O anymore. Holding O does the same auto climbing afaik.

As with Magic Parkour, I see no downside to Toggle. You don't need to hold O all the time. And if you want to stop parkour, just press LS. To me it feels great to zip around, moving the camera without any issue and also press X for shimmies in succession.

Last edited:

sainraja

After giving the demo another go and finally understanding the gameplay systems, I am enjoying the game a lot more. I will still wait for a sale before buying it. The game isn't as bad as it is being made out to be. I also misjudged it...spending time with it and learning it helped vs wanting to play it like other games I like. The combat is what I seem to be enjoying the most.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

I tried the demo a few days ago and had fun! I should probably snag a copy while it’s on sale. I daresay the combat is more fun than Final Fantasy 16.

It is.

I am playing FFXVI right now and Forspokens combat is absolutely more fun to me. I'd say Forspoken is even slightly more difficult (but also too easy in general), since you can put it on Hard mode from the beginning and some enemies and (sub) bosses can be tough at first. Esp. the mutants will murder you if you aren't decked out yet.

Not that FFXVI combat is bad, but it gets tiresome spamming easy enemies until they stagger and then mindlessly use eikon abilities that are on long cooldowns. Forspoken hands out new spells quicker, and enemies have actual weaknesses to them. To win quickly and effective you need to switch it up mid combat a lot. You also need to debuff yourself at times. What I miss in FFXVI are elemental weaknesses that speed up the combat and reward you for changing eikons.

All 4 magic decks in Forspoken are good and you need them all too. Forspoken also performs better by the way, it has a 40hz mode too.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I tried the demo a few days ago and had fun! I should probably snag a copy while it’s on sale. I daresay the combat is more fun than Final Fantasy 16.
The demo is a bit bad because they throw a lot on you. The combat can be a bit complex and demo does nothing to teach it. + full game is way patched. Demo is not
Get the full game. It’s way better than the demo. Starts slow though. At least 1 hour of story setup but I enjoyed that.

SkylineRKR

I enjoyed Forspoken for sure but I don't know about all that....lol

Bosses barely mix it up in FFXVI and also come down to just hammer them with whatever attacks you have until they enter a new phase. Enemy variation is in both Forspoken and FFXVI about equal, its rather mediocre.

FFXVI has these Eikon battles sure, and they do get more fun each time but they are also easy and full of QTE that add nothing and can hardly be failed.

People have a case if they claim Forspoken has a more fun combat loop. FFXVI simply dropped the ball on challenge and flow of combat. 30 hours in and EVERY fight is the same and can be won nearly blind folded. I kind of struggle to continue because of the combat.

People have a case if they claim Forspoken has a more fun combat loop. FFXVI simply dropped the ball on challenge and flow of combat. 30 hours in and EVERY fight is the same and can be won nearly blind folded. I kind of struggle to continue because of the combat.
Precisely. FF16 has these varied elemental attacks, but elements mean literally nothing in the game. I only changed attack due to cooldowns. The different attacks have different levels of stun and damage, but when common enemies die in one attack and bosses have immense health pools and scripted sequences, it doesn’t matter.

slade

This game is fun. I'm having a blast parkouring around the map. It doesn't really open up until after the first boss though and some of the stat stuff like being able to raise your cloak and necklace's magic stats are left to you to figure out. I think I went into too many fights with underleveled stats and got my ass kicked. Doesn't help that I ended up picking hard mode because I answered that I was good at action games.

Anyway, not to bring FFXVI into this but since it's already happened, just the parkour system puts this game above FFXVI for me. Battles do get very hectic at times but you can actually interact with the spectacle on display instead of just watching it passively for a button input like in FFXVI. I've only gotten the red magic so far. Can't wait to see what the other two are like.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I launched this up again to check on the patches and finding myself reassured that yes - this is a great game.
As for the patches and what I noticed compared to release:
-Quality 120hz mode (40fps) is now much more stable and closer to target. no more huge drops like on release
-Image quality is better. Feels like they either toned down the fsr2 or just res is higher. Again, quality mode.
-They added or improved Ambient occlusion. I've tried searching for shots of bad AO from DF video and I couldn't find it looking blatantly back. it looks ok (screenshots below)
-There is now a whole world map. I don't think you could zoom out this far which was my complaint on release. You can now.
-There are new UI elements like dots around your selected power, showing you what other powers are charged. That was not there in 1.0
-There is a cat running around/flying around you in open world now. That is cute. I don't remember that from 1.0 version. so the cats you collect have something better to do than just safehouse.
In general, the game feels snappy and looks better. The combat and parkour are both still super fun.
I am finding myself really digging the atmosphere and music of areas just when roaming around. The area near cipal has so peaceful music. The whole vibe of the game is really calming to me. The soundtrack is just great.
The clouds/overcast/sunny weather seems ramped up. The fog seems denser maybe and it is quite striking running into the storm.
Overall -the game not only holds up but is not significantly better than on release. I really recommend you give it a try as it's often discounted now.

Some pics + HDR pics since the game really really shines in hdr and comes out a bit flat on screenshots, so yeah -I am posting pics of my tv again :D

GB3zttq.jpg

yQDCbo4.jpg

t75wyWB.jpg

Screenshot (hdr converted to sdr when copying from ps5)
yKno7QV.jpg

Compare the last shot to itself in HDR (paused in photo mode, so I was able to take a photo and screenshot with ps5).
I am telling you guys. It's like a different game lol. Just look at the difference. Iphone doesn't do it justice of course.
9KJuEHK.jpg

Some other HDR shots
X8nF0r6.jpg

storm approaching
lWotKIQ.jpg

iFGiJPY.jpg

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
I launched this up again to check on the patches and finding myself reassured that yes - this is a great game.
As for the patches and what I noticed compared to release:
-Quality 120hz mode (40fps) is now much more stable and closer to target. no more huge drops like on release
-Image quality is better. Feels like they either toned down the fsr2 or just res is higher. Again, quality mode.
-They added or improved Ambient occlusion. I've tried searching for shots of bad AO from DF video and I couldn't find it looking blatantly back. it looks ok (screenshots below)
-There is now a whole world map. I don't think you could zoom out this far which was my complaint on release. You can now.
-There are new UI elements like dots around your selected power, showing you what other powers are charged. That was not there in 1.0
-There is a cat running around/flying around you in open world now. That is cute. I don't remember that from 1.0 version. so the cats you collect have something better to do than just safehouse.
In general, the game feels snappy and looks better. The combat and parkour are both still super fun.
I am finding myself really digging the atmosphere and music of areas just when roaming around. The area near cipal has so peaceful music. The whole vibe of the game is really calming to me. The soundtrack is just great.
The clouds/overcast/sunny weather seems ramped up. The fog seems denser maybe and it is quite striking running into the storm.
Overall -the game not only holds up but is not significantly better than on release. I really recommend you give it a try as it's often discounted now.

Some pics + HDR pics since the game really really shines in hdr and comes out a bit flat on screenshots, so yeah -I am posting pics of my tv again :D

GB3zttq.jpg

yQDCbo4.jpg

t75wyWB.jpg

Screenshot (hdr converted to sdr when copying from ps5)
yKno7QV.jpg

Compare the last shot to itself in HDR (paused in photo mode, so I was able to take a photo and screenshot with ps5).
I am telling you guys. It's like a different game lol. Just look at the difference. Iphone doesn't do it justice of course.
9KJuEHK.jpg

Some other HDR shots
X8nF0r6.jpg

storm approaching
lWotKIQ.jpg

iFGiJPY.jpg
HDR shots don't come across correctly if you are taking pictures of a display, even with an HDR camera. On top of this I'm assuming this is a phone, which jacks up the saturation unless adjusting settings.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
HDR shots don't come across correctly if you are taking pictures of a display, even with an HDR camera. On top of this I'm assuming this is a phone, which jacks up the saturation unless adjusting settings.
It’s iPhone 13pro. Yeah photos of hdr don’t come correctly.
I am just posting this to show a relative difference. Just to give an idea. The game is not only brighter. It’s less flat with hdr. Hopefully some of that comes across with the one comparison I made there.

Tbh no idea how it just looks with sdr. Hdr to sdr conversion usually looks worse than just sdr too

Last edited:

Katatonic

This one's definitely on my list. It's on sale now but I can still wait as I'm playing other stuff. Played the demo again and it looks amazing in quality mode. Fun once you get used to the controls.
For the demo, they should've gone the FFXVI route and just made the first 2 hours playable instead of just dropping you in the middle with unfamiliar controls and no context for the powers.

slade

Ok, so I'm just after the Tanta Olas part where the big story twist happens. Fun thing is that if you do a lot of exploration and pick up the bits of lore in the locked labyrinths and around the world, you can see the twist coming a mile away. Anyway, how much more of the story do I have left? I picked up the DLC as well because I don't want this game to end just yet. It is the most fun with traversal I've had since the first two inFamous games.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Ok, so I'm just after the Tanta Olas part where the big story twist happens. Fun thing is that if you do a lot of exploration and pick up the bits of lore in the locked labyrinths and around the world, you can see the twist coming a mile away. Anyway, how much more of the story do I have left? I picked up the DLC as well because I don't want this game to end just yet. It is the most fun with traversal I've had since the first two inFamous games.
About 75%

Last edited:

Whitecrow

Banned
Huh really? What if someone hated the demo?

Feels like I’ll wait till this gets on ps plus
Maybe then the game is not for you.

But outside gameplay, the demo does a very bad job of presenting you what the game is about.
It's still a narrative-driven game, so throwing you in the middle of nowhere without context, no story or character development, makes you miss the whole picture.

Still, if you hated gameplay (or the endless banter, for that matter), that wont change I supose.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

I feel FFXVI isn't even that much better, which says more about FFXVI. Forspoken runs better in both 60fps mode and quality mode since it supports 40fps. Though lacking in variation as well, enemies are more aggressive, the game is harder and has some hidden abominations and Mutants that can be difficult if you don't tackle them maxed out. You are constantly evading or parrying enemies, you don't have to wait for them to attack. FFXVI could actually use some of Forspoken's mechanics, like the way Cinta has been handled in the DLC. Jill could've been utilized the same. And don't get me started on both move lists. Forspoken hands out an entirely new move set after every big story event, that not only gives you many different offensive options and weaknesses to exploit, but also new traversal options.

Both games have no explorable cities, but then I would give the edge to Cipal that houses some side quests, lore, shops and mini games. I just don't like the Hideaway of FFXVI at all. Both worlds are about equally barren, FFXVI has some populace, Forspoken is completely void of NPC outside of Cipal. But Forspoken is seamless world which is required for the traversal it chases. Its also more vertical. FFXVI absolutely has zero hidden areas, unlike Forspoken.

Graphically I tend to say Forspoken looks better. The animations, particles and explosions look better at least. Better performance helps too. FFXVI looks lower res, more blurry and runs uneven in both modes.

In the end I enjoyed Forspoken more. I played it for a few weeks straight because I really wanted to beat the game. FFXVI I have a hard time to boot up and it has everything to do with the shit pacing of the main story and the complete lack of challenge and boring skill trees.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Just a reminder that this game exist and it got FSR3 update as well as major patch in may that fixed ps5 performance, ambient occlusion and some other stuff.
It is worth playing for combat but also fantastic music and atmosphere. I also think graphics are very good, especially particle effects.

I also want to use this post to come straight a bit with me and this game status. I like this game. I enjoyed it a lot. Does that mean the game is perfect of great? no. probably not. Please don't be petty.
In fact, I've still not even played the dlc. Anyone tried it ?

Some example vids of pc version:

The music in first 3 minutes of this is so good:

And one of my fav tracks playing as you explore in one of first areas.

And my other fav track. it plays near the end of the game

edit: I forgot to add DF vid revisiting the game

Last edited:
Immortals Aveum got me thinking about this game again. I'm just waiting for the PS5 disc price to drop again. I missed the $30 sale price a while back.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Immortals Aveum got me thinking about this game again. I'm just waiting for the PS5 disc price to drop again. I missed the $30 sale price a while back.
Yeah I have that. Played fo 30 minutes and seems really interesting!
I had other stuff to play so I was waiting for patches. It finally got patched this week (previous patch really broke ps5 performance) but now there are rumors of hdr patch incoming... Maybe I should just play it already :p

yamaci17

Just a reminder that this game exist and it got FSR3 update as well as major patch in may that fixed ps5 performance, ambient occlusion and some other stuff.
It is worth playing for combat but also fantastic music and atmosphere. I also think graphics are very good, especially particle effects.
where sale!!

i wait for %50 steam price drop (it dropped %50 september but I missed it)

TRULY ONE OF THE ROFIFS OF ALL TIME...

yamaci17

Nobody cares for this game enough to even discount it lol :(
nah demo is really fun ngl and i myself also dont find character cringe or something , i may even like her

my main gripe is vram it is uncompliant with 8 gb and also refuses to utilize free vram and acts as if your gpu only has 6.4 GB VRAM and starts unloading textures when it is using 5.8-6 GB of vram

this is stupid behaviour. so i have to get it cheap i cannt simply pay full price even if it is the most fun game. and at 1080p it kinda looks rough. i'd like to play at 4k but textures go poof. hardly no other game does this even if they do they unload textures that are very far into the distance, this one however unloads textures next to you, including character textures. i dont think this will ever release for series s/x in this state as s lacks huge amounts of memory even more than me to run this game at any capacity

if it behaved like any other unreal engine game with texture streaming i'd follow it more closely and get it september but sadly vram thing left a sour taste

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
nah demo is really fun ngl and i myself also dont find character cringe or something , i may even like her

my main gripe is vram it is uncompliant with 8 gb and also refuses to utilize free vram and acts as if your gpu only has 6.4 GB VRAM and starts unloading textures when it is using 5.8-6 GB of vram

this is stupid behaviour. so i have to get it cheap i cannt simply pay full price even if it is the most fun game. and at 1080p it kinda looks rough. i'd like to play at 4k but textures go poof. hardly no other game does this even if they do they unload textures that are very far into the distance, this one however unloads textures next to you, including character textures. i dont think this will ever release for series s/x in this state as s lacks huge amounts of memory even more than me to run this game at any capacity

if it behaved like any other unreal engine game with texture streaming i'd follow it more closely and get it september but sadly vram thing left a sour taste
Yeah the game is really weird vram wise on pc.
And I think demo also got the updates, so if demo runs bad for you now, full version will be the same.
it didn't load all textures on pc for me on release but it does now. (only checked pc demo, as I got full game on ps5)

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
And I think demo also got the updates, so if demo runs bad for you now, full version will be the same.
it didn't load all textures on pc for me on release but it does now. (only checked pc demo, as I got full game on ps5)
I appreciate your passion for this game. I am definitely going to try it, just too much other stuff to play buts in the list to work through next year

yamaci17

it is possible to make it work 1440p dlss quality and it looks okayish so that is why I will wait for the next sale. demo does not unload textures at 1440p dlssq without ray tracing. I just have to hope it is the same for base game...

in 20 november, steam will move to USD from my local currency. i will wait till 19 nov. then I will decide if it is worth the full price atm or not (currently equals to 24 bucks, so i expect it to drop to 12 bucks). I know i'm sounding cheapskate but sadly my purchasing power is limited. i have to be more careful with my budget usually. even 24 bucks is a bit of a big money for folks like me

but fsr 3 and stuff also kind of interests me. i hope it gets the %50 sale again until 20 november. my psychological price point is around 10 bucks max. for such titles

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
it is possible to make it work 1440p dlss quality and it looks okayish so that is why I will wait for the next sale. demo does not unload textures at 1440p dlssq without ray tracing. I just have to hope it is the same for base game...

in 20 november, steam will move to USD from my local currency. i will wait till 19 nov. then I will decide if it is worth the full price atm or not (currently equals to 24 bucks, so i expect it to drop to 12 bucks). I know i'm sounding cheapskate but sadly my purchasing power is limited. i have to be more careful with my budget usually. even 24 bucks is a bit of a big money for folks like me

but fsr 3 and stuff also kind of interests me. i hope it gets the %50 sale again until 20 november. my psychological price point is around 10 bucks max. for such titles
look here for decent deals

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
This goes for 10 Eurodollars at GameStop only for today - yay or nay lads ?

Is it actually enjoyable after all the patching or shall I just get a burger for the 10 € ?

Watched a couple of reviews, saw the metacritic and I still can't understand what kind.of. game this is ...
PS5 version btw

Cheerio

Last edited:
Top Bottom