• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 $36.99 on Amazon. It's a great racing game at a great price! Buy it.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Had to throw out the "best racing game this year" comment didn't we? You know what's going to happen now right?

GYNGA

spnlcrxx0fwzwtszk2fm.gif

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I just got my crazy Amazon $270 Xbone with this game.

I am completely blown away. It might be my favorite racing game ever if this holds up.

The handling, graphics, soundtrack and overall polish is absolutely amazing.

My most hated aspect of Horizon 1 was the festival aesthetic, and it's definitely toned down a bit in this one as well.

Discusguy

I agree with the OP. This is the game. Drivators and rivals add so much replay value to this game. It has been like crack to me.

I'm just going to ignore the wording of the thread title for a moment. That's a great price for this game. Unfortunately I don't have an XB1 or I'd be all over this. But I did play the demo on the 360 and even that version looked and played really well. I might just end up getting that version.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Some people who regularly play racing games will probably agree with him.

I see a MOD fixed the title. Now this thread can remain on topic, because you know this would've been derailed.

Anyways nice price, but it's been $35 a couple times recently. Looking forward to opening my copy Christmas morning. : )

This isnt OPs first rodeo. Sometimes its the straw that breaks the camels back and all that.

Anywho, I really want a cheap digital copy of this. I think id like it more than driveclub, but im still not a open world racer guy and I find it hard to play racing games without boost.

onQ123

Did this game flop really bad or something? it only has 12 reviews on Amazon that seems strange. but at least it's 5 Stars.

What was the title prior to the change?

As for the price, not bad. I've been enjoying the Storm Island DLC quite a bit. The new weather effects are surprisingly great and so much better than what's in the game.

Snow next please.

B.O.O.M

Did this game flop really bad or something? it only has 12 reviews on Amazon that seems strange. but at least it's 5 Stars.

Well even those who sell well get good sales from time to time, but yeah don't think this did too hot in the NPD.

But heard good things about it so those who are interested should definitely give it a look

In my humble opinion, FH2 is a fantastic game, and any price $40 and under is a steal. I'm going to wait for some X-mas loot and buy the "Storm Island" DLC.

Gestault

As for the price, not bad. I've been enjoying the Storm Island DLC quite a bit. The new weather effects are surprisingly great and so much better than what's in the game.

Snow next please.

Missed opportunity not having volcanic ash as a type of weather in the expansion. Still a really cool add-on.

Doukou

Snow next please.

Best racing game of the year was part of it.
I think we should get rid of troll titles part, it's going to derail the thread more.
Good price my favorite racing game of the year.

Top Bottom