• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 - Photo Thread: You don't take a photograph, you make it!

Caayn

My favorite shots.

GetPhoto.ashx
If our favorite, photo-bombing, white guy wasn't in that shot it could've passed for a real photo.

prophecy0

There are some ridiculously good shots in this thread. Here comes a dump of my own photos, although most are nowhere near as good as a lot of the ones posted so far.

Man vs Train:

i97eCQjf9Uvnh.jpg

ibrGUMGTAGkux.jpg

GTI Mk1:

ibt12Joi40tANi.jpg

2005 STI:

iotOmQ9Pi5vvK.jpg

prophecy0

More BRZ. It's too bad that the .jpg compression ruins the balloons in the background. I wish Turn10/Playground would allow uncompressed uploads.

ibtkwELDbyXzGP.jpg

iTY8r3zytSjWS.jpg

in67A6CTjMgI7.jpg

ibrk352lk07wjd.jpg

arhra

Haha yeah, I hope for Horizon 3 we could customize our character.

Just being able to pick one of the other half-dozen or so drivers who show up alongside Generic McDuderson after you drive to the festival the first time would be nice.

It's not like he's a complex character that requires a ton of animation, either.

Random shot I grabbed for Promo purposes on a roadtrip earlier that ended up being worth keeping:
GetPhoto.ashx

Codeblew

Game looks awesome. Maybe I will borrow my brothers XB1 someday to play it. In the meantime, I will enjoy the photos.

Top Bottom