• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

try rebooting (not shutting down) your laptop, and check if anything else on the computer is using a lot of the CPU

Nope, still 15-20 fps, completely unplayable.

The worst about this is I can't get a refund since I played this so much already.

Is there any way to roll back a patch?

I might try to reinstall, but I'm not sure that will do anything.

Nope, still 15-20 fps, completely unplayable.

The worst about this is I can't get a refund since I played this so much already.

Is there any way to roll back a patch?

I might try to reinstall, but I'm not sure that will do anything.

Completely uninstalled and reinstall the game, still 15-20 fps.

My favorite game has been completely taken from me with that last patch.

Helios? Are you guys working on something for this? I went through the official forums and a lot of people are reporting the same problem.

veidi

Yep the latest update also destroyed the performance here =/
From almost stable 1440@60 to 40 - 59....
GTX1070, i7 6700K and 3000Mhz DDR4.
waiting for the next patch now

willbsn13

C3NcwpcWMAA7VIt.jpg

Yep the latest update also destroyed the performance here =/
From almost stable 1440@60 to 40 - 59....
GTX1070, i7 6700K and 3000Mhz DDR4.
waiting for the next patch now

So weird, my performance is pretty great all of a sudden. 6600k @ 4.4, 16Gb@3000Mhz, GTX 1080.

I'm using the settings LelouchZero gave in the PC perf thread.

Edit:

Thanks for this :) Mustang Boss HE is an XP car, right? Shame I just spent 6 mil on the HE Jag Project 7 then ^^

LoveCake

What is the best way to get photos from the game, there used to be a website connected to the Forza games where the last couple of photos you took in the game were able to be downloaded from the website.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I found another glitched achievement. I upgraded all the festival sites, but the achievement to do that is only showing at 84 percent progress. What the hell is going on that's making this happen?

is there any way to play online like in the first game, where you'd have the room vote for class types and change cars after every race, or is the only option available the stupid 4 race events??

mclem

Quick question: Do drivatar convoy members (with the 'exploration' perk) fill in roads, or do they just find boards and barns? I've got all the barns, would like to find the boards but am okay with expanding my search capabilities - but want to do the roads by myself first.

zorbsie

Xbox One.

The best way to get screenshots is to use the Xbox screenshot function. It will create a PNG file that is not compressed. Taking a photo in game and going to FM.net to grab the files will give you a compressed jpg.

When I take shots I go into photomode. Compose my shot. Hit A to take the shot. Then hit B to back out. Don't move any of the sticks. Hit the Select/view button to hide the UI. Then use the xbox to take a screen shot. I have the chat pad and there is a dedicated button for screenhots. But you can just double tap the guide button and hit Y I think to take a screenshot.

After all that. Got to xboxdvr.com. Search for yourself and grab the file. Or you can use the Xbox app on windows and do the same. I find the site to be faster.

is there any way to play online like in the first game, where you'd have the room vote for class types and change cars after every race, or is the only option available the stupid 4 race events??
Pretty sure it's always 4 events then vote. You can go into free roam and manually pick events to do, but if no one else in free roam wants to race you're stuck.

LoveCake

The best way to get screenshots is to use the Xbox screenshot function. It will create a PNG file that is not compressed. Taking a photo in game and going to FM.net to grab the files will give you a compressed jpg.

When I take shots I go into photomode. Compose my shot. Hit A to take the shot. Then hit B to back out. Don't move any of the sticks. Hit the Select/view button to hide the UI. Then use the xbox to take a screen shot. I have the chat pad and there is a dedicated button for screenhots. But you can just double tap the guide button and hit Y I think to take a screenshot.

After all that. Got to xboxdvr.com. Search for yourself and grab the file. Or you can use the Xbox app on windows and do the same. I find the site to be faster.

Pretty sure it's always 4 events then vote. You can go into free roam and manually pick events to do, but if no one else in free roam wants to race you're stuck.

Ok thank you, I will have a look.

Does anyone have tips for the drift challenges, I have never bene much good at drifting, I have built s pretty decent drift car out of the 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R, I wouldn't mind somehow sharing the set-up to see what others think of it, what would be the best way to do this?

mo60

Did anyone get gifted this car yesterday by turn10?
Screenshot-Original.png

It's in my garage but I can't use it.
Screenshot-Original.png

They may have gifted it to people that don't have VIP access.

LoveCake

Did anyone get gifted this car yesterday by turn10?
Screenshot-Original.png

It's in my garage but I can't use it.
Screenshot-Original.png

They may have gifted it to people that don't have VIP access.

I received this as a gift yesterday, and on checking I already have the car, I am VIP also, I have not checked if it can be used or not, I would rather just be able to sell the car, but when everyone else has it there is no market for it.

The VIP doesn't seem worth it anymore and the Wheel Spin bonus is useless when I only ever seem to get cash below $25000 each time, been playing since day one and I only have three of the HE special cars :(

mo60

I received this as a gift yesterday, and on checking I already have the car, I am VIP also, I have not checked if it can be used or not, I would rather just be able to sell the car, but when everyone else has it there is no market for it.

The VIP doesn't seem worth it anymore and the Wheel Spin bonus is useless when I only ever seem to get cash below $25000 each time, been playing since day one and I only have three of the HE special cars :(

The one they gifted to people has a different livery. Actually you don't need to be a VIP member to get this, but you do need to get that one allstar car pack.

LoveCake

The one they gifted to people has a different livery. Actually you don't need to be a VIP member to get this, but you do need to get that one allstar car pack.

The only differences I can see is that the one I got the other day has a slightly smaller windscreen sticker and a tow eye on the front, the numbers are the same and everything else.

Do we know if they are going to rotate new HE cars in? I know they did it once but do we have anything that actually says they plan on rotating them? I am sitting on a shitton of spins and am tired of just waiting to use them if nothing is actually coming.

KRaZyAmmo

Do we know if they are going to rotate new HE cars in? I know they did it once but do we have anything that actually says they plan on rotating them? I am sitting on a shitton of spins and am tired of just waiting to use them if nothing is actually coming.
I would like to know this too. I have tons of wheel spins.

zorbsie

I can't tell you how many wheel spins I have just waiting for them to rotate the HE cars out. It's killing me! Helios, help a brother out dude.

Fox Mulder

God I hope not, I am tired of paying for Porsche... I want another land, track expansion

I love Porsches, but it's just way too late after release for me to care really. Already put 100+ hours into the game and have done everything. Car packs won't do much for me at this point.

I can't tell you how many wheel spins I have just waiting for them to rotate the HE cars out. It's killing me! Helios, help a brother out dude.

I'm exactly the same, I have been stocking up on spins for the next HE batch. Occasionally I dip into the spins as I'm paranoid they have been put in with no announcement.
No such joy.

Need some new HE cars to bomb around in.

I finally got my Exhibition Expert achievement yesterday. Standing in work and my watch popped a notification saying achievement unlocked, eh? I KNEW I had done all the races but it seemed to be stuck at 65%, so glad it unlocked. Now to go onto championships.

shagia

i grew 8 grey hairs and went through two albums trying to get a clean record on Goliath

I frequently don't play with TCS on but I didn't really wanna focus on my own throttle control slowing me down, maybe I'll improve it soon

shagia

has anyone here ever picked up a McLaren F1 GT? If so, how was it? Is it worth it's CR5.2 million price tag in terms of circuit racing and online play? would you tell someone to bother with the normal F1 for 2 million instead?

zorbsie

has anyone here ever picked up a McLaren F1 GT? If so, how was it? Is it worth it's CR5.2 million price tag in terms of circuit racing and online play? would you tell someone to bother with the normal F1 for 2 million instead?

I have one. But I have to be honest. Didn't drive it much. lol I'll take it back out and let you know.

shagia

I have one. But I have to be honest. Didn't drive it much. lol I'll take it back out and let you know.
Ahhh thank you! I'm in the market for one...somewhat, just wanna know what owners think before I toss down the money for one. (And probably raise another million before buying it, I have 6.7 million)

Top Bottom