• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold - Demo available Sept. 1

Kill3r7

Because doing this at 60fps in an open world racing game on current hardware is pretty difficult.

iyLBx2dkXmTJn.gif

timlot

Banned
Can't wait to try this game out. Will be hard to top Forza Horizon 2 demo. I'll never forget my first race starting out on the road. Ever thing was all normal and then arrows pointing left out into the open field cars flying over hills and what not. First wow moment I had this generation.

DirtyLarry

Psyched, already have like the middle version where you get the Season Pass preordered digitally. I am not very good at Forza or GT, but I enjoy the hell out of them.
I just really wish the XBox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel somehow worked on the One.

Certinty

I'll give it a try but after 5 I'm not expecting much. Project CARS has set the standard too high for me though, especially since you can have any time of day, time progression and any weather on any track.

ghibli99

Nice on the demo! I put a good chunk of time into FM3 and FM4, but FM5 lost me pretty early. Hopefully this one wins me back. :)

Happy I won't have to jump in blind this time. Really hope they have sorted out the music in this game, Forza 5 was horrible. Music wise.

Top Bottom