• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport PC performance thread

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Lets talk PC performance

Will throw in my benchmark and will update post with relevant videos

llH4AxK.png

Last edited:
Seems like when I play on Monday I’ll be able to max out all the settings + RT @4K FSR 2 Quality and call it a day on my 7900 XTX / 7700X combo.

Good enough for me!

Last edited:

acm2000

the main thing missing in the comparison is RTGI which is coming to PC in a patch, no way this current gen consoles are gonna do that tho unless they bump the res way down.

wouldnt be surprised if they add more ray tracing reflection options too.

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Can resolution scale be a problem in "auto" as we don't know what the game is doing with the resolution?

clarky

Gold Member
Ive just locked it to 60@4k and cranked everything to max and called it a day.

Looks great at times. Lots of graphical issues mind. Disappearing textures and geometry, glitches,etc. Definitely needs a performance and stability patch.

If your not gamepassing this i'd deffo hold off for now.

When its working as intended though its a great drive. Online especially.

Last edited:

Bry0

Here’s something I’m curious about. I have the game maxed out on pc with DLAA. On the Home Screen the reflection of my car on the floor is still super jaggy looking, and I presume this is an RT reflection in this scene. It seriously looks like it’s a 1/4 res reflection or something. On series x it looks absolutely fine.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Last edited:
Top Bottom