• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

kennah

Forza 4 Dodge Challenger DLC:

Forza Horizon Ferrari Italia DLC:

Forza Horizon Volkswagen Golf R DLC:

Tomb Raider Aviatrix Skin DLC:

Tomb Raider Shanty Town Multiplayer Map:

14 Day XBL Gold Trial:

Quote to reveal.

Took the Gold Trial. Thanks! :D

DonMigs85

Forza 4 Dodge Challenger DLC:

Forza Horizon Ferrari Italia DLC:

Forza Horizon Volkswagen Golf R DLC:

Tomb Raider Aviatrix Skin DLC:

Tomb Raider Shanty Town Multiplayer Map:

14 Day XBL Gold Trial:

Quote to reveal.

Darn I really wanted that Italia. Jerk couldn't even be bothered to say thanks

clear31

I have a steam code for "To The Moon"

The developer sent me 3, and I only used two of them. Whoever sends me a pm first can have it

I think Andrew. got confused or something and thought you had to ask for it, because I ended up getting the Aviatrix suit around 10 or so minutes ago. I would have posted sooner, though, but I had to go do something...but, thanks, Swance!

I was tempted to buy it the other day after I got Tomb Raider as a birthday present, but I didn't think that an extra costume was really worth paying for, especially since I'm trying to save up points (from the Xbox and Bing Rewards programs) for Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds and Guardian Heroes...so, seriously, thanks! :)

DasMarcos

Banned
Xenoblade Chronicles.

I'm giving away an opened, "like new" copy of the game. I thought it was greedy of me to keep two copies just for the sake of doing so and now I'm giving away the extra. I know a lot of people on GAF really have wanted to but have not had the chance to obtain/play this game. I want it to go to someone who actually is an avid fan of the game/series and I'll determine that to the best of my ability.

I went ahead and made a new thread for this giveaway. You can see the thread and the new rules here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529869

Quote for a Tomb Raider: Guardian of Light key for PS3 (I'm not sure if it works outside Japan)

Hot to get more:

No kidding.

http://survivorisborn.jp/

get 5 out of 10 question right, you get a free copy. (only PS3 left, I already got one)

JP onry though

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529473

Just pick the "A" option, unless you must choose a picture (in that case, the answers are the cover and the logo of the game). Getting a 5/10 nets you a code. Theorically, you could also claim a 360 code, but they've ran out of them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have a free x com code I got with bioshock if anyone wants it, PC

L3E2

Forza 4 Dodge Challenger DLC
Forza Horizon Ferrari Italia DLC

Quote for the goods.

Please say if you take!

hlhbk

I have an extra copy (steam key) of the origional Bioshock due to the GMG preorder of Bioshock Infinite. First person who responds to this I will send the key to via PM.

Top Bottom