• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Remnants:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
-
ad5hOev.png
7zwunRg.png
It's ModBot's birthday! Celebrate by giving out something other than bundle garbage today!
7zwunRg.png
ad5hOev.png

- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Go Go Nippon -- MB-3EB2FF908EF68747 - Taken by Stronghammer22. 1 entrants total.
Royal Defense -- MB-0B9946C2ECF9D7E3 - Taken by Purkake4
Red Lake -- MB-F6B747C4712BA0BB - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
Fearless Fantasy -- MB-4DB9A0A870E76122 - Taken by Vuze. 2 entrants total.
Coffin Dodgers -- MB-DC9B54571AD89449 - Taken by gurm3n. 2 entrants total.
Back to Bed -- MB-011B1994200952B6 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
Blue Rose -- MB-5AE7089ADD942660 - Taken by illusionary. 2 entrants total.
Leona's Tricky Adventures -- MB-4DD3FE0DBE954161 - Taken by nightstorm
ulgzbKC.png
Evopollution (Desura) -- MB-D84E45FCC1A5774D
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-6BC44709B0F0F44E - Taken by Erheller
Pixel Piracy -- MB-56C4632C4FCB676A - Taken by Hektor. 2 entrants total.
Infect and Destroy -- MB-C266A8B7C8A81717 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 2 entrants total.
Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign -- MB-804D688F8BC01FA8
The Undergarden -- MB-6C8A545E0E2F22B0 - Taken by gar3

t1436210874z1.png

ricki42

Got a nvidia promo code for Batman: Arkham Knight. It's for Steam, but redeemed via nvidia. Hope this works.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
-
ad5hOev.png
7zwunRg.png
It's ModBot's birthday! Celebrate by giving out something other than bundle garbage today!
7zwunRg.png
ad5hOev.png

- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ricki42, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Batman: Arkham Knight -- MB-E55E057F971F7CD3 - Taken by alr1ght. 43 entrants total.

t1436237034z1.png

Arjac

here we go
ModBot said:
Instructions for Arjac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
-
ad5hOev.png
7zwunRg.png
7zwunRg.png
ad5hOev.png

- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Arjac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Borderlands Plus DLC -- MB-42BDB4FDF9DC5A6A - Taken by creamsugar

Eanan

No idea which of these keys are valid or used, but thought id throw them up here as they've all been sitting in my email for a while.

Quote to see them

So I kinda have a weird giveaway.

I have an unused FFXIV ARR collector's edition physical code that I can giveaway for the PS4, but I am unsure if it could work without a disc. This is simply just for ARR and is not the bundle with HW, just the base ARR but it is the collector's edition code and you will not get the physical goodies obviously you will get 30 days of gametime and the collector's edition digital items, but I honestly am not sure if you can activate it without the disc. First person I see to message me gets it, but it won't be until tomorrow when I get home so roughly in about 12ish hours.

Edit: TAken

Arjac

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Arjac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

NiGHTS into Dreams -- MB-BAC5FF30AF0B0894 - Taken by GetDigitized

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Got from the modbot garbage truck simulator so might be used.

Dead space origin keys:

• 7JB3-FJXC-LMWE-H2TN-K345
    9TDM-YGTK-QMD5-ZE7C-G6TE
    6K9R-S5D6-JYXY-KNY9-7QKU

and a burnout paradise key:

• C4NW-EYA4-YW72-XAX4-JJ6D

Got from the modbot garbage truck simulator so might be used.

Dead space origin keys:

• 7JB3-FJXC-LMWE-H2TN-K345
    9TDM-YGTK-QMD5-ZE7C-G6TE
    6K9R-S5D6-JYXY-KNY9-7QKU

and a burnout paradise key:

• C4NW-EYA4-YW72-XAX4-JJ6D

Thanks man, took 6K9R-S5D6-JYXY-KNY9-7QKU

Looks like all 3 are taken now.

fester

Banned
Have a free copy of SimCity 2000 from GOG that I just noticed has been sitting in my Inbox for a while. Also just noticed it expires in two days, so act fast. Not going to mess with ModBot for this, see embedded email link below and quote my reply to see the code - first come, first serve!

GOG Code

illusionary

Have a free copy of SimCity 2000 from GOG that I just noticed has been sitting in my Inbox for a while. Also just noticed it expires in two days, so act fast. Not going to mess with ModBot for this, see embedded email link below and quote my reply to see the code - first come, first serve!

GOG Code

It's gone. :(

F-Pina

Hey there fellow Gaffers!
My game is enjoying it's 1 year of sales on Steam and 6 months since it was launched (and abusively pirated) on iOS and Android! Uhuuu!

To commemorate this joyous ocasion, I have decided to spread a little more love and humor! (while I drown my tears of happiness in smoke and Licor Beiro... of course).
Here are 10 iOS copies of "Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon"

steam_description.jpg

As usual, all hail the ModBot instructions!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 iOS keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (F-Pina, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Murder in the Hotel Lisbon -- MB-D9E614074E3DDBE6 - Taken by ExoSoul
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon #10 -- MB-D9B77D9C64319E85 - Taken by creamsugar
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon #6 -- MB-B2635EA0FD9EF9E0 - Taken by iosefe
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon #7 -- MB-D0971E7AECB15342 - Taken by Mikurden
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon #4 -- MB-91D094C704884A72 - Taken by ScreamingTrees
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon #5 -- MB-477F7D157D788CE0 - Taken by PunishedSnake
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon #2 -- MB-52396B83CAF48C3D - Taken by ZiggyST
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon #3 -- MB-3BF867AE86744B81 - Taken by RS4-
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon #8 -- MB-ECEE2C07154E64CC - Taken by titch
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon #9 -- MB-DD79A1BE1570B194 - Taken by gabbo

Please be mindfull of other gaffers who actually might want to play. This is an old-school PnC game, you might not like this.

If you are unsure what the hell this game is, you can always check the Steam or the Apple game page. Cheers!

Gren

Great game & great soundtrack. Now if they could only somehow get Super Double Dragon up on Steam...
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Gren, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Double Dragon Neon -- MB-EFB9C908D02FC10D - Taken by Eanan

If you are willing to reimburse me for shipping via PayPal, I'll send you the ice cream truck (it is missing the minifigures and a couple of ice cream cones) and a bunch of LEGO Juniors parts.
BaACIXF.jpg

Top Bottom