• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

First person to quote this, PM me your shipping info and I'll send you these Bionicle polybags.
qLOITLT.jpg

First person to quote this, PM me your shipping info and I'll send you this Xbox 360 bluetooth headset. (The earpieces in the packaging have never been used)
dPORZyG.jpg

First person to quote this, PM me your shipping info and I'll send you this PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 controller.
flZ3Onl.jpg

EDIT: That was the last giveaway of the night, folks.

Poopy poop. I don't think they are used.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Battlepaths -- MB-A5DE24A9B419EF3D - Taken by gurm3n
Commando Jack -- MB-6401D2E1246DF954 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo
Bloop -- MB-7FB5704885E1D6ED - Taken by ZiggyST
QuestRun -- MB-3E1EB8ACC3C56CAB - Taken by RoadDogg
Chip -- MB-C6D2F7BB50263FFD - Taken by Eanan
Space Hack -- MB-F2163D53F87B4197 - Taken by Wace
iBomber Defense Pacific -- MB-A831F2DC6701FC75 - Taken by DaBargainHunta
Mechanic Escape -- MB-F21C5F243F8D877C - Taken by bigace33

illusionary

I've a couple of spare keys for Civ V from the Mac Store:
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Mac Store keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (illusionary, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Campaign Edition (Mac) copy 1 -- MB-5A23F478AC16841D - Taken by nhlducks35
t1cxE6r.gif
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Campaign Edition (Mac) copy 2 - -- MB-6D7B749913C69D90 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery game -- MB-68CCA7CD082A3F21 - Taken by NoRéN

NoRéN

Maybe it's because I was just playing Outlast but I was scared to redeem the mystery game key.

Thanks, anonymous benefactor.

Sarcasm

Here is the MAC edition.

To redeem go to the App Store in OSX and click on redeem under quick links.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Campaign (MAC) -- MB-6DE501E5564FA5F7 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.

t1437895938z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=150.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Hyper Fighters -- MB-044CEB6845A201E0 - Taken by sj00

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Mystery -- MB-0486DD4B7364AF8E - Taken by Loptous

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Realms of the Haunting -- MB-F5F965D722098B9A - Taken by ZiggyST

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Furries

ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-B4C026D9C7A29118 - Taken by matman5025. 3 entrants total.

t1437957500z1.png

Gren

Extra from Humble Bundle unlock

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Gren, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Freedom Planet -- MB-4B27CD833B8D36A2 - Taken by RoadDogg

omgkitty

fighter_2.jpg

I have a free Mewtwo DLC code for the 3DS version of SSB that expires on Friday. If you'd like it, quote this post to see the code.

RK128

fighter_2.jpg

I have a free Mewtwo DLC code for the 3DS version of SSB that expires on Friday. If you'd like it, quote this post to see the code.

Took it, and thank you for giving it out :D!

Edit: Someone already used it :l. Still, that was really cool of you to give it out :D.

Red Hood

Banned
I thought the Mewtwo codes expired some time ago? On the email I got it said the deadline was 31 May 2015. If not, I suppose I still have a 3DS code that you can have, RK128.

Red Hood

Banned
If you have a spare, I would really appreciate it :D!

I'm not sure if there's a difference but it's a PAL code, and again, the email explicitly said it has to be used before 31 May 2015, so I thought it expired a while ago. But I suppose there's no harm in trying, I've sent you a PM.

RK128

I'm not sure if there's a difference but it's a PAL code, and again, the email explicitly said it has to be used before 31 May 2015, so I thought it expired a while ago. But I suppose there's no harm in trying, I've sent you a PM.

I sent you a PM too XD. Thank you for the code Red Hood :).

Edit: Got the code and entered it in the Smash 3DS DLC store and it didn't work :l. But still, it was really cool of you to give me the code, so thank you :).

Lebneney

Banned
Hey guys, I still have this... feel free to redeem it at your nearest Wii Shop Channel!
Please notify me when it gets redeemed so I can add a strikethrough (if I figure out how to do it).

1315454-grill_off_big_1.jpg

3128-3650-1114-9010 Taken by Cbajd5

Top Bottom