• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

The first person to quote this post will be mailed these Star Wars cards and junk. Please PM me your shipping info.
rDIks.jpg

The first person to quote this post will be mailed four pins with the logo from Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Please PM me your shipping info.
IWMCf.jpg

The first person to quote this post will be mailed these Gunnar gaming glasses. Please PM me your shipping info.
jzSPe.jpg

That's all for tonight. I'll sort out this thread tomorrow. Make sure everything is claimed, and that you've PMed me your shipping info so I can send this stuff ASAP. There is still a Max Payne 3 patch and sticker up for grabs, for example.

Biff

The first person to quote this post will be mailed these Gunnar gaming glasses. Please PM me your shipping info.
jzSPe.jpg

That's all for tonight. I sort out this thread tomorrow. Make sure everything is claimed, and that you've PMed me your shipping info so I can send this stuff ASAP. There is still a Max Payne 3 patch and sticker up for grabs, for example.

Fuuuuuu I was seriously going to buy that this weekend!! Could I possibly trade Game of Thrones for that? Would save me much needed monies :3

Edit: wow lots of replies. Up to you Master, I'm happy with GoT but would be extra happy with Gunnars. Don't want to spoil the fun :)

pje122

jzSPe.jpg

That's all for tonight. I sort out this thread tomorrow. Make sure everything is claimed, and that you've PMed me your shipping info so I can send this stuff ASAP. There is still a Max Payne 3 patch and sticker up for grabs, for example.
Me please.

Firehead

jzSPe.jpg

Might I?

jzSPe.jpg

Wow I was super slow.

Acrylic7

jzSPe.jpg

me
Goddam Turtle hands

geeko

jzSPe.jpg

me,

haha, wow

Top Bottom