• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Shady859

Who wants it:

$5 Vudu credit from T-mobile promo

MUST BE REDEEMED BY 8/31/16 4:59 AM ET

Edit: just going to leave it hidden in email tags, quote to reveal.

This isn't a first come, first serve deal. I'm looking for somebody to send this collection of Xbox Dead or Alive games to. Any big fans/collectors?
d7w8tSl.jpg

This isn't a first come, first serve deal. I'm looking for somebody to send this collection of Xbox Dead or Alive games to. Any big fans/collectors?
d7w8tSl.jpg

Looking at all the games.....just got flooded with Nostalgia. I would love to have this to be honest, not sure how you handle the shipping though.

Soulflarz

Banned
I would but
I get the odd feeling theres going to be someone in here who REALLY wants DOA. I'd be doing it out of
-sheer need to collect more games
-wanting to give doa a try

then again most DOA fans probably own those so hey, never hurts to ask~

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Forge of Gods Winters Gasp Pack -- MB-81BB53EDB1C0CA6F - Taken by Kagemusha
Forge of Gods Team of Justice DLC -- MB-E9CEC7D862FF6BCF - Taken by darkpathwalker92

They add the game to your library, so +1.

illusionary

I mentioned this before but no-one came forward to claim it, so I'll just post it here. If anyone's interested in the PS4 Fallout 4 Season Pass, quote for a 30% discount from the EU store. This expires at midnight UK time tonight.

d7w8tSl.jpg
Fuck man - I can't say I've been into DOA aside from the 2nd game I have on Dreamcast but I'd love to have the set. Got my original Xbox and 360 still hooked up.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Trinium Wars Steam Premium Starter Pack -- MB-3787B5E0C46EB9EE - Taken by hardcastlemccormick
Forge of Gods: Team of Justice Pack -- MB-61825B3F19757D6F - Taken by ExoSoul
Goocubelets -- MB-711BC807F7A29F68 - Taken by MaxiLive
Cobi Treasure Deluxe -- MB-17ABD0025A21B7C5 - Taken by Cth

Just a note: Trinium Wars was removed from the store, but with this key you can activate it and get card drops.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Gift #3 -- MB-B1AD53BDC29CA478 - Taken by ibn Sad
Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-1908DF739F9620A9 - Taken by dave is ok
Mystery Gift -- MB-000FC09834BD270B - Taken by chronomac

Jme

ModBot said:
Instructions for Jme:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War -- MB-0AB04B47C939D833 - Taken by Accoun
vRvbDCu.png
Battlefield 3 (Origin) -- MB-5AB90CAF291238CB - Taken by Nudull
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-F48D3AC3BB69CEF8 - Taken by digitalrelic
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-1ACD13798D773A21 - Taken by Costa1774

Jme

ModBot said:
Instructions for Jme:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jme, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-E2B027A51F99A2F0 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-8D3A09BC1C518E18 - Taken by digitalrelic
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-FACE785FB60FBA74 - Taken by Rellik
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-50A369CFB1790EE1 - Taken by spacellama
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-52A2626D175BAB1F - Taken by Purkake4

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

t1cxE6r.gif
Blockstorm -- MB-8313200706805849 - Taken by EdwardTeach

Elija2

I have two Wii U eShop codes from the Humble Nintendo Bundle a few months back. These codes can only be redeemed on a North American Wii U.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Elija2, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

x0NgVuQ.png
Affordable Space Adventures (eShop) -- MB-5AF26818EA035E86 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 3 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (eShop) -- MB-D693A779C8EF5E13 - Taken by Nabae. 4 entrants total.

t1473052893z1.png

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Yellow: The yellow artifact -- MB-298262A0C7C623DC - Taken by spacellama

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

The Deer -- MB-18A333F04C6BFDB5 - Taken by illusionary

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Supraball -- MB-436461839F6B2B1A - Taken by kevin1025

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Goocubelets 2 -- MB-050893CAD08CDAC3 - Taken by Loptous
-

OmegaFax

I just wanted to say thanks again to Master Ninja for his giveaway last week.

Just got the Xbox 360 copy of Resident Evil 6 in the mail today. The envelope was addressed to Mr. Vulcan and thought to myself, "Oh crap, they're on to me! ... oh wait, it's Resident Evil 6!"

Shady859

Weekly T-Mobile dump

__gone______
Free Lyft Ride (up to $15) - $15 Lyft Credit must be redeemed and used by Wednesday 9/7/16 at 4:59 a.m. ET; must be over 18.

Free Vudu Movie Rental - VUDU promo code valid for $5.50 toward digital purchase or rental. Redeem by Wednesday 9/7/16, at 4:59 a.m. ET; expires 6 days from issue. VUDU acct. req'd; must be 18+."

Weekly T-Mobile dump

Free Vudu Movie Rental - VUDU promo code valid for $5.50 toward digital purchase or rental. Redeem by Wednesday 9/7/16, at 4:59 a.m. ET; expires 6 days from issue. VUDU acct. req'd; must be 18+."

Quote what you want and i'll PM code.

Vudu please

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Saviors -- MB-88D4E58713D4B3B7 - Taken by ussjtrunks
It's not a DLC but a full game.

Mcdohl

Kill Strain (PS4) San Diego Sylvin Mercenary: CGA6-2PN8-LGFN

Shadow Warrior 2 Co-op Ninja Skin: EYBZT-MP82G-74AEY (not sure where to activate code, it only says users must own SW2 to active code) claimed!

Got a 14 day Xbox Live Gold card with my One S and since I have an active account, I can't use it. up for grabs for anyone but again, you can't add it to a currently active account. Unsure if you can use it if you have an account that has lapsed though

8HVNV-P3MDJ-R2RF9-HCY9H-QPDH4

(edit) BorntoPlay got it

BorntoPlay

Got a 14 day Xbox Live Gold card with my One S and since I have an active account, I can't use it. up for grabs for anyone but again, you can't add it to a currently active account. Unsure if you can use it if you have an account that has lapsed though

8HVNV-P3MDJ-R2RF9-HCY9H-QPDH4

got it, thanks!

Anyone in the Oakland area want a Guitar Hero World tour drum + mic set for ps3?

I've literally used the drums twice. Works perfect, I just got it around the time of RB and then burned out on band games. I wasn't intending on getting rid of the game itself, but could potentially be persuaded. PM if interested

Edit: It's gone.

Free to good home, I'll pay for shipping to the U.S.

If you're in the Seoul, KR area I can give it to you in person, just PM me and we can decide on a location.

Asus 7970 ROG Matrix Platinum

It's a beast of a card for it's time, great overclocker and still keeps up admirably in most cases where its 3GB VRAM isn't an issue.

Fair warning, it's big. It's triple slot and it's 27cm long. It takes 2 8-pin connectors.

Here's a review: http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/asus_7970_review_matrix_platinum_radeon,1.html

I'm paying it forward to keep it in GAF. All previous owners were GAF members.

Previous owners: Sk3tch, mkenyon, and myself.

PM me if interested.

Edit: Congrats Firehead, you were the first PM.

Firehead

Free to good home, I'll pay for shipping to the U.S.

If you're in the Seoul, KR area I can give it to you in person, just PM me and we can decide on a location.

Asus 7970 ROG Matrix Platinum

It's a beast of a card for it's time, great overclocker and still keeps up admirably in most cases where its 3GB VRAM isn't an issue.

Fair warning, it's big. It's triple slot and it's 27cm long. It takes 2 8-pin connectors.

Here's a review: http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/asus_7970_review_matrix_platinum_radeon,1.html

I'm paying it forward to keep it in GAF. All previous owners were GAF members.

Previous owners: Sk3tch, mkenyon, and myself.

PM me if interested.

PMed... Perfect timing, really... My GPU's (GTX 570) on its way out...

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade -- MB-D8972218FB5414CD - Taken by rainking187

Top Bottom